Fort Worth Straw Poll

A word of caution:

This is going to be a long message and will probably take a while to load as there are many photos in here along with a lot of personal ranting: Yes Ranting, the Straw Poll was set up and as crooked as any political action I have seen in years, after 50 years of being a Republican I can honestly say I am ashamed of my association with that group. This Poll has all the earmarks of a Fascist Regime and a staged event to discredit only one man. Ron Paul. His people from San Antonio had registered online and gotten a receipt saying registration at 10 AM. The busload was there but the registrars grabed their paper work and left the tables at exactly 10 AM saying the registration ENDED at 10. They refused to allow that busload of folks into the voting area. YET... just a few moments later another group showed up that were not Paul supporters and were ushered in by the back door. Yes that was documented and photographed. Gov. Rick Perry had the audacity to say via video ( too chicken to appear in person) that Texas has no candidate in the presidential race ! who the hell does he think Ron Paul is?

The speakers were all pro war, seems like if you don't want to stay there and keep on dying for the Bush empire you are not a good American and do not support our troups. Well folks I support our troups enough I want them to come home and quit dying for Profit for the powers that be. To fight a war is one thing to be caretakers for the profit of the elite is quite another. I am truly ashamed to say I am a Republican.

It is time to quit voting and supporting a party but look at the man, check his background and voting record, who has he aligned himself with, how many times has he changed his stance on a bill or vote? There is only one that has a solid 20 year record with no flip floping, never took any lobby money, never been bought by corporations and has stated many times his platform. NEVER CHANGES...

To see the video of the actual supporters being turned away from voting at this straw poll watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDnWT4gCJSE

As you can see it did start on the sidewalks but just kind of spilled over into the streets. It was obvious Ron Paul ruled the Straw poll and should have won hands down. Never the less with all the dirty tricks played and outright illegal shenanagins used by the GOP he still won third place. Their goal was to have Fred Thompson the winner but Duncan Hunter managed to edge him out. I will be surprised if Hunter does not issue a statement about the management of this event. If he doesn't he will certainly be shown to be one of the Neo cons himself and not worthy of consideration. I am sure he saw what was going on just as did everyone there.

emailed from Granny Warriors