Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm in a "tizzy" over this, too.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Tizzy? Not the word I would have used, but OK.

Tizzy
    Etymology: origin unknown
    Date: 1935
    : a highly excited and distracted state of mind

Yes, I am excited but I would not say I am distracted. I've been very focused today. I am focused on informing Americans and burning Absolut's butt!

The guy from Absolut in this article called me right after talking with Fox News.

You should have heard their reaction when I told them that we may pay to run their ads on billboards here in America.

I think I heard a long flatulent noise in the background.

W
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Go Bill...go. Yes it was in English...so who was their real target audience? Unless they are willing to show the version of the ad showing the fence across the Mexican/U.S. border...then I stand with the boycott. That would be the only way to undo the damage.....of course they would never want to do anything to offend the Mexicans...but its totally acceptable in an ABsolut world to offend Americans. Shameful.

Good going W, I am really glad that this oppurtunity presented itself. Corporations must learn their place, they should keep to making goods and supplying those goods and services at fair and market driven prices. Corporations have no business in promoting social programs, or social ideals that may directly or indirectly help their bottom line. Corporations should follow with astute attention paid, not lead in the field of social or political movements, as that should be left to those elected officials who DO work within the confines of the Constitution.

WordNet: tizzy

The noun has one meaning:

Meaning #1: an excited state of agitation
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Listen, these ad agencies spend millions on research and marketing. Therefore, after considerable research, they must have come to the conclusion that a great majority of mexicans either agreed with or could identify with that ad. This ad was not run on a spur of the moment or by happen stance. It was well researched and money was spent on confirming this position.

Actually, we should be glad this ad was run because it confirms what many have been claiming for a very long time in regards to the reconquista movement. This is a real movement in which mexico is attempting to reclaim much of the southwest portion America. They are doing this through a mass illegal invasion. The next step is for these people to demand amnesty for their illegal invaders so they can then acquire the right to vote. Ironically, their next reconquista march is May 1st and I hope America is finally going to pay attention and identify this for what it is!

Americans who want to save their wonderful country have every right to get in a "tizzy" when our elected officials are handing this country over to an enemy who is determined to retake what they rightfully believe to be their territory.

It would be refreshing to see some of our elected officials get in a "tizzy" over this invasion and actually DO something to defend this country before it's too late.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Actually, we should be glad this ad was run because it confirms what many have been claiming for a very long time in regards to the reconquista movement."

Great point NoBueno, perhaps this will end up an ad campaign that has helped to open many sleepy eyes.

I also noticed the ad in English. When I channel surfed I never seen it on the spanish speaking channels and we have lots of them here in Miami.

Over 5000 hits in just a few hours at http://www.boycottabsolut.com/

must be a lot of Americans pissed off, I mean in a tizzy

I will post it on more web sites and blogs

ALIPAC wrote:
    Tizzy? Not the word I would have used, but OK.

Tizzy
    Etymology: origin unknown
    Date: 1935
    : a highly excited and distracted state of mind

Yes, I am excited but I would not say I am distracted. I've been very focused today. I am focused on informing Americans and burning Absolut's butt!

The guy from Absolut in this article called me right after talking with Fox News.

You should have heard their reaction when I told them that we may pay to run their ads on billboards here in America.

I think I heard a long flatulent noise in the background.

W

The boycott website is absolut-ly awesome.

I don't think Absolut will invent a drink and name it in your honor William.

A U.S. Motto: DON'T TREAD ON ME!
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast