Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Yes, I did. Thanks Jean. I am reminded when I look back through his record of the fact that there is really no comparison between Hunter and McCain.

Can anyone tell me one good thing McCain has done for this country? Even his campaign finance reform has been deemed to have been pretty ineffective, hasn't it?

Banned
    Kate wrote:

Even his campaign finance reform has been deemed to have been pretty ineffective, hasn't it?
    McCain's campaign finance reform has been nothing more than an assault on free speech. It pretty much guarantees people with lots of money will be the only ones to make it into public office and once there, remain til they die.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy

McCain's campaign finance reform has been nothing more than an assault on free speech. It pretty much guarantees people with lots of money will be the only ones to make it into public office and once there, remain til they die.
    I think we all can see America is in some serious trouble. We can only pray enough Americans wake up and get involved before it is too late.

April
    Yes Crusader, Pray while shouting from the rooftops to all who will listen!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234