Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GA Officials Whine About Keeping Illegal Aliens from Getting

January 29, 2010

Conyers Georgia officials whine about keeping illegal aliens from getting a business license…and get a response D.A. King in the Rockdale Citizen newspaper

Posted by D.A. King at 11:37 am [Email the author] [Print This Article] [Email This Article]

You will likely see news reports similar to the one below around the state for a while. To no one’s surprise, a few lazy and shortsighted officials and some connected, big shot citizens are whining about having to go through an extra step to obtain and renew a business license as the result of 2009’s House Bill 2.

All HB 2 did was clarify the 2006 Georgia Security and Immigration Compliance Act (GSICA) of 2006 -SB 529. The goal of each is to cut off taxpayer funded employment and benefits to people who escaped capture at our borders when they crossed illegally . Illegal aliens.

If you see a news article like the one below in your local paper, please send in a letter to the editor with similar sentiment to what I have included in mine here on the bottom. It was published in today’s Rockdale Citizen in Conyers.

To the constant question I get at least ten times a week: “D.A. - what can I do to help fight the crime of illegal immigration…? â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This should be mandatory in every jurisdiction in this country! Of course, the illegals will just do black market business.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GA Officials

Wish Texas would do this. Someone told me that you can fill out a request for an employer ID number without showing ID or a valid SS number. That gives the applicant a legal number to conduct business under, including claiming business loss on tax forms. If you can not get legal work papers, just go start you own business and get a legal tax number.

Re: GA Officials

It's a great idea I think! I wish every state would do it.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

It is illegal to employ an illegal alien, yet illegal aliens can go and get a business license from the City and County to operate a business. They can also get health permits to sell food, out of the back of their car, competing against Americans that operate food carts and legitimate businesses. So, City and County governments are complicit in illegal activity simply by not requiring social security numbers, or proof of citizenship, legal entry to the United States. They really don't want to do it.

It is good that D. A. King watches the Georgia Legislature carefully, and the local city and county governments.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

GeorgiaPeach wrote,
    So, City and County governments are complicit in illegal activity simply by not requiring social security numbers, or proof of citizenship, legal entry to the United States. They really don't want to do it.
    Sure would be nice to see city investigators and prosecutors doing their job? Some of these officials should be charged with complicity or whatever charges would apply, found guilty and thrown in jail with Bubba.

We desperately need a return to common sense.

— D.A. King
    Marietta
    In other words no rocket science is needed. Common sense, something in very short supply at all levels of government, or gubmint for those Louisiana folks.

WorriedAmerican, that sure is a scary picture! I bet that kid grows up to be a tyrant. You can see the communistic tendencies welling up between the ears.