Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    Did it ever occur to you that these illegals the BP are chasing commit their first crime crossing the border? It is an act of lawlessness and a crime to crash the border. How come, then, .. you even call them "illegals" yourself .. are they picked up and deported back? That's the first crime ... sneaking into the United States.

I posted a site in a thread you've been writing in .. did you just run on by it .. take a look www.predatoryaliens.com ... this is only a small sampling of crimes committed by illegal aliens and these are crimes against innocent children .. in my opinion, the most heinous of all .. to prey on defenseless innocent little children. The perps committing these crimes were illegal aliens from Mexico for the most part.

Myself, I think your argument for guest worker is a straw man that won't stand a mild breeze. There's no guarantee that these "guest workers," that you seem to support, won't turn criminal once they're in my country.

I don't want to open the door to the possibility of crimes against children!
    I was driving down the highway at 55 mph. A guy passed me. He was probably going about 2 mph over the speed limit. He passed a speed trap, but the officer didn't chase him. You might object to that. I, on the other, perhaps much wiser than you, realize that we have limited resources to enforce the law. I would rather the cop go after the guy 3 minutes behind us who was driving recklessly and going about 100.

I would also prefer that DHS concentrate the bulk of its enforcement efforts towards criminals who pose a serious, violent threat against us. I believe it is in the country's best interest for DHS and all law enforcement to concentrate the bulk of their enforcement activities on those more serious threats. I realize this is over your head.

Quote Originally Posted by LibbydaLiberal
    You've got to be kidding me. Are you out of your mind? I sit here with a disease contracted from your precious illegals!!! No threat my (oops!!), bucko!
    The individual you contracted the disease from was a threat. Too bad DHS used so many of its resources chasing down relatively harmless people. Had they not done that, they may have deported the guy that passed the disease on to you before he passed the disease alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby
    I would also prefer that DHS concentrate the bulk of its enforcement efforts towards criminals who pose a serious, violent threat against us. I believe it is in the country's best interest for DHS and all law enforcement to concentrate the bulk of their enforcement activities on those more serious threats. I realize this is over your head.
    Bobby,

I'm just going to address one thing since I find any type of exchange with your fruitless. Your comment "I realize this is over your head" is insulting. You made it to me. If it had been made to anyone else, as a forum moderator, I would call you on it.

STOP THE INSULTING COMMENTS TO FORUM MEMBERS! PERIOD!

You're walking a thin line to the door.

Is that "over your head?"
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Tom2
    It's sad that BMs like Bobby have been so conditioned. I wonder how he thinks the BP will recognize and separate the innocent felons from the criminal felons. As one who seems totally inexperienced and ill informed, Bobby might think these desperate people have tattoos on their foreheads indicating INNOCENT or CRIMINAL. And I wonder if he thinks the BP even has an opportunity to see all of them, let alone screen them. Why on earth would he believe the BP can "allow those declared as "not dangerous" to enter." HELLO!! IT'S AGAINST THE LAW!! .
    It wouldn't be against the law under the President's guest worker program. Just like it isn't against the law for a US citizen to enter the US. The BP reviews their documents permits them to enter. It's not that difficult.

You've got to be kidding me. Are you out of your mind? I sit here with a disease contracted from your precious illegals!!! No threat my (oops!!), bucko!
    The individual you contracted the disease from was a threat. Too bad DHS used so many of its resources chasing down relatively harmless people. Had they not done that, they may have deported the guy that passed the disease on to you before he passed the disease alone.
    And just how are they supposed to do that? He was one of those "harmless people" you are refering to when he crossed the border, except he had the disease. So what you want to do is let them come in.. infect god knows how many people, and hope that the feds manage to track him down using epidemic vectors? These guys are not exactly walking around with a sign saying "I carry a third world disease".

Quote Originally Posted by Tom2
    It's sad that BMs like Bobby have been so conditioned. I wonder how he thinks the BP will recognize and separate the innocent felons from the criminal felons. As one who seems totally inexperienced and ill informed, Bobby might think these desperate people have tattoos on their foreheads indicating INNOCENT or CRIMINAL. And I wonder if he thinks the BP even has an opportunity to see all of them, let alone screen them. Why on earth would he believe the BP can "allow those declared as "not dangerous" to enter." HELLO!! IT'S AGAINST THE LAW!! .
    It wouldn't be against the law under the President's guest worker program. Just like it isn't against the law for a US citizen to enter the US. The BP reviews their documents permits them to enter. It's not that difficult.
    The solution to the problem of crime has been right in front of our eyes all along, and this genius has finally shown us the light. The way to stop illegal immigration is to make it legal for everyone to come here. The way to stop illegal killing is to make killing legal. The way to stop illegal activities such as arson,smuggling, raping, robbing, child molesting, drug dealing, and auto theft is simple.. MAKE IT ALL LEGAL!

Praise God he sent this wise one to guide us.

DQ wrote
    "And just how are they supposed to do that? He was one of those "harmless people" you are refering to when he crossed the border, except he had the disease. So what you want to do is let them come in.. infect god knows how many people, and hope that the feds manage to track him down using epidemic vectors? These guys are not exactly walking around with a sign saying "I carry a third world disease"

I would have added the word illegally, when he crossed the border illegally: which made it a criminal, something criminals do, gee what part of illegal is so hard to understand.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote
    And just how are they supposed to do that? He was one of those "harmless people" you are refering to when he crossed the border, except he had the disease.
    That doesn't sound very harmless to me.

I realize this is over your head.
    This will not be tolerated, once more, Bobby.. knock this garbage off.

When you start breaking the law for one then you will end up doing it for all. What good are the laws that are here to protect us if we ignore them to allow a criminal act to be committed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast