Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another thing we should keep in mind is why does the OBL want in-state tuition for illegals. This is something that I think it's overlooked. We know for example why the OBL wants drivers licenses for illegals. It's not in order to drive because they will do that anyway, they want the licenses as de facto ID, kind of like a stealth amnesty. So why does the OBL want cheap tuition for illegals? Is it because they are so compassionate that they want these children to have a chance at a successful life? No. The answer is they want cheap tuition for illegals because most of these illegals want to become lawyers, social workers and lobbyists to help more illegals get rewarded for breaking our laws. They are using our political system against us.

The politicans are sowing the seeds to our own destruction and they don't even care. This must be stopped at all cost. We need to get the names of these politicans that support this and expose their actions in public and in 2006, kick them out of office at all cost. Who cares if you do it only because of this issue. This garbage must no longer be tolerated. Kick these politicans out and then they will get the message that their constitutents don't support their give aways to criminals.

Later one of the members of El Pueblo asked me to respect their press conferences and not to engage in "terrorist" tactics.
    What? Terrorist tactics? This coming from the same idiot that bows his head to the will of a corrupt crime bloated Mexican government. You should have told him/her that it must take a terrorist to know a terrorist. Like these people have room to talk? You asking an honest question about this horrible legislation is considered terrorist tactics, but them engaging in race baiting smear campaigns to anyone who dares question why we are rewarding criminals is ok. What country do we live in here? This is garbage, no other country would do this for illegals. These politicans are suppose to work for us, not for the interest of foreign scofflaws.

If I was in charge, which I'm not, I would have all of these OBL shutdown under RICO, thrown in prison and tried for fraud and sedition at the very minimum and have the politicans who support the OBL impeached and tried for treason.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I for one would like to see more impeachments of any office holder that goes against the will of the people on illegal immigration.

They did it to Gray Davis with the power of the internet when all other efforts before failed because they were not covered by the Major Media.

We can do it again.

Gheen: Lawmakers support giving illegal immigrants tuition

Personally, I think the reason they want the in-state tuition rates for illegal immigrants is because they will eventually be VOTERS. And guess who they will vote for? Anyone and their party who helped them continue getting the goods.

Former Governor Jim Hunt said something about "training a new global work force" or "A new work force for a global economy" someting like that.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What about a petition?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12