Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For those in Ca, and other states crowded with Illegals.
    You cannot imagine the difference Oklahoma is compared to say CA.
    It's a complete reverse.

So you see why I got to hell out of CA.
    ------------------------

the OK law requiring

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    For those in Ca, and other states crowded with Illegals.
    You cannot imagine the difference Oklahoma is compared to say CA.
    It's a complete reverse.

So you see why I got to hell out of CA.
    it's Halloween night, and the 10.PM news just announced that OK's law, just went into effect. I suppose there's the whole appeal process now..?

anyone have some references where the next steps are?

Here's the law in OKlahoma that requires http://www.koco.com/news/14434766/de...s=okl&psp=news
    Public benefits for illegal immigrants will be reduced and prospective employees will have to verify their legal status through a federal online program. The law promotes stronger efforts by police to identify, detain and turn over illegal immigrants to federal authorities and makes it a felony to transport or harbor people without legal immigration status.
    Please consider signing up for NumbersUSA before the next "immigration" legislation is unleashed against the American public. http://www.numbersusa.com/index
    It's free and they will pre-prepare a

The law if in effect and on the way to work I stopped at the gas station and normally there are some hispanics there but not today and I talked to other people at work and they stated the same. They must have gotten drunk last night drowning in there sorrows or they are packing as I hope.

Hey, more proof we dont need to deport them all. Attrition thru enforcement obviously works.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Where do we send our letters of gratitude and encouragement to this American HERO Judge Payne????
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

I have never been to Oklahoma, perhaps it's time to plan a vacation to the state and do a little shopping too.

Quote Originally Posted by corhanem
    Where do we send our letters of gratitude and encouragement to this American HERO Judge Payne????
    ask and you shall recieve an answer

JAMES H. PAYNE, District Judge
    333 West Fourth Room 411
    Tulsa OK 74103

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    Nominated by George W. Bush
    Dubya did one thing right, at least.
    I don't mean to sound ungracious; however, this judge made the decision on his own and had the courage to stand up to the pressure of the lobby who seemed intent on creating as much pressure for him to make the decision in the opposite way.

Judge Payne finally made a decision that was consistent with the will of the people. California had a law almost exactly like this one; it was placed on the ballot through its vaunted ferendum process, (I believe it was Proposition 187), supported by a very courageous governor Pete Wilson; a judge overturned it and probably derailed Wilson's bid to be president; except he was at the same time of Ronald Wilson Reagan, and the unfortunate fortune to have that George HW Bush as Vice president; Pete Wilson was instrumental setting up the property Tax measure called proposition 13.

The elitist spender-in-chief and apologist to the Vicente Fox (es) of the hemisphere, George W. Bush, had solid elitist roots in his father; I just will not or cannot give Bush credit for helping stem the tide of expanding the complexity of the problem due to illegal immigration.

I anticipate with glee the days when we don't have to hold our breath in anticipation of the president of the US doing something that will expand what the judiciary has given to the illegal immigrant population.

I about threw-up when one of the news presenters asked Barbara Bush if she would consider a run for higher office (like Senator Hutchison's to-be-vacated seat) since she just finished up her tour of the middle east on behalf of breast cancer awareness. Please excuse me for bringing this up, but I believe these Bushes have done some irrepairable harm to the fabric of America and it's time for them to make an exist.

c
    Please consider signing up for NumbersUSA before the next "immigration" legislation is unleashed against the American public. http://www.numbersusa.com/index
    It's free and they will pre-prepare a

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by whitneymuse
    I about threw-up when one of the news presenters asked Barbara Bush if she would consider a run for higher office (like Senator Hutchison's to-be-vacated seat) since she just finished up her tour of the middle east on behalf of breast cancer awareness. Please excuse me for bringing this up, but I believe these Bushes have done some irreparable harm to the fabric of America and it's time for them to make an exit.
    You mean the news presenter asked Mrs. President George W. Bush (Laura).

Mrs. President George H. W. Bush (Barbara), the mother of the current president, is as godly a Christian woman as you would want to know.

One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast