Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Quote Originally Posted by whitneymuse
    I about threw-up when one of the news presenters asked Barbara Bush if she would consider a run for higher office (like Senator Hutchison's to-be-vacated seat) since she just finished up her tour of the middle east on behalf of breast cancer awareness. Please excuse me for bringing this up, but I believe these Bushes have done some irreparable harm to the fabric of America and it's time for them to make an exit.
    You mean the news presenter asked Mrs. President George W. Bush (Laura).

Mrs. President George H. W. Bush (Barbara), the mother of the current president, is as godly a Christian woman as you would want to know.

I guess I need to re-state, that it was Laura Bush, that was asked that question and caused me to have such a bad reaction; however, I'm personally having a bad reaction to nearly all the Bush's moves.

Another example is the retreat on the Law of the Sea treaty, the current failure to back up Musharaf; the absence of Condoleezza Rice while she chases Bush's legacy in the middle east this weekend.

I am looking forward to a "regime change" in our state department's actions or in-actions; it's a little off topic but I'm really frustrated then I hear the impotence coming from this administration; of whom I have consistently supported.
    Please consider signing up for NumbersUSA before the next "immigration" legislation is unleashed against the American public. http://www.numbersusa.com/index
    It's free and they will pre-prepare a

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by whitneymuse
    I'm personally having a bad reaction to nearly all the Bush's moves.

Another example is the retreat on the Law of the Sea treaty, the current failure to back up Musharaf; the absence of Condoleezza Rice while she chases Bush's legacy in the middle east this weekend.

I am looking forward to a "regime change" in our state department's actions or in-actions; it's a little off topic but I'm really frustrated then I hear the impotence coming from this administration, which I have consistently supported.
    Whitney, you have a lot of company here.

Welcome to ALIPAC, where you can vent about the illegal invasion until you think of something more constructive to do. (And when you do, don't forget to share it with us.)
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234