Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Don't these folks realize the only people they are going to hurt is the Hispanic business owners and businesses that cater to illegal immigrants? That's fine with me, whatever floats their boat.

Bermudez insists the commercial boycott, which he launched three weeks ago, is having an impact. He said one business reported its sales are down 22 percent, but he didn’t name the company.
    The reason he didn't name the company is because it specifically caters to Hispanics and illegals.

Sounds like the Bermudez dude is a real troublemaker.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Immigrants Without Borders, an activist group that has organized protest marches and is asking Hispanics to boycott their jobs during next year’s Super Bowl,
    This should be sufficient notice to all businesses that will be hiring employees for the Super Bowl to avoid illegal immigrants lest their business be disrupted by a boycott. Do we need to start circulating another of our posters so they will be properly warned?

[quote]
    “We are calling on everyone in the Hispanic community to spend only for what is indispensable,â€
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Good one, 31Scout!

By the way, just happened to notice that by your name it says "666" for number of posts. You're not (gasp) working for the dark side are you?

All the money they save from the boycott will just be more to bet on the cock fights.

Not to be too argumentative, but do you realize you are playing right into their hands?

So, once again, the American people will run out and show support for American businesses and spend our money with them.

Of course, we never really get it that these same American businesses are the ones who are employing these illegals.

We never really get it that money is the issue here. Our money. Without our money these businesses couldn't hire illegals and purchase politicians.
    It IS 'money, money, money'. That is what is driving this juggernaut - our money.

I remember when they boycotted once before and everyone got together and was going to all go to Wal Mart and spend money on that day.

Yes, maybe their boycott didn't go anywhere. If, however, our goals are to reduce the presence of illegals in America - giving our money to the ones hiring them just kinda doesn't seem like the way to accomplish that.

How many illegals has Wal Mart hired - how many ads in Spanish, has Wal Mart done since Americans suported them with our money? They have now even hired the Rev Al to be a spokesperson for them and to call us racist. So what did we accomplish by supporting Wal Mart?

We gave them more money to use against us -

We have to ask ourselves at some point what exactly are our goals. Is it to rid our country of illegals and all the problems that comes with them?
    Is it to 'show them, by George.'. Now the latter may make us feel good - for about a day or so - but it hasn't done a thing to accomplish the goal of fixing the problem.

I'll stop preaching now ------
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    [quote="zeezil"][quote]“We are calling on everyone in the Hispanic community to spend only for what is indispensable,â€
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

nntrixie, I agree. We need to counter their attack with our own. We are the REAL money! If WE refused to spend OUR money in stores that cater to illegals, we could actually impact their profits significantly.

That's why Rosa Parks and the bus boycotts in Alabama were so successful. The bus companies didn't acquiesce because of civil rights or because it was the right thing to do. The black people refused to ride the buses, and the bus companies were losing too much money. It was all about the money.

Hit them in the pockets hard enough, and change will result.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    nntrixie, I agree. We need to counter their attack with our own. We are the REAL money! If WE refused to spend OUR money in stores that cater to illegals, we could actually impact their profits significantly.

That's why Rosa Parks and the bus boycotts in Alabama were so successful. The bus companies didn't acquiesce because of civil rights or because it was the right thing to do. The black people refused to ride the buses, and the bus companies were losing too much money. It was all about the money.

Hit them in the pockets hard enough, and change will result.
    I honestly believe that is the ONLY thing that will work.

A boycott - or maybe we could call it some other name, but just keeping our own money from being used against us.

It is my real hope we can get someone to spearhead such a thing and target just one industry at a time. If we go after an entire industry, the illegals won't have any place to work. If we just go after one company, they will just move from place to place.

My hope would be the poultry industry. I do know it was one of the earliest magnets and hirers of illegals. This industry has a track record possibly like no other. If we just didn't purchase any poultry products for a few months, these people would have no jobs and they would eventually have to go home.

The poultry people would not have enough warehouse room to hold all that chicken and turkey, and all those eggs. These chickens keep hatching, growing and laying eggs - it would pile up at some point in time.

Pilgrim's has been putting out information they are laying off the ones whose 'numbers don't match'. I, personally, am not buying it - at least not as a real effort on their part. If they are laying off some, I predict they will bring in NAFTA workers which are really as bad for this country as the illegals.

Illegal employers, that is subsidized employees, is an addiction with these people - they aren't going 'cold turkey' - no pun intended.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Trixie, that's a great idea. We have to do something, and we MUST be serious. One industry at a time, until they all get the message....We want our country back, and we want the illegals gone!

I have no problem going without poultry or anything else that will get the results we need.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast