Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

too much anti-semetism here for me, good luck to you all! I'm sure I will "get over" it.

To American Elizabeth:

I do not think you are an anti-semite; you sound like a friend of the Jews to me. I may not agree with all your comments on the Holocaust, but friends can disagree.

We should really be focusing on the Professor's blatantly racist remarks. Unfortunately William's horrible comment diverted attention from the issue at hand.

Sincerely,

Nesher

Hello friends,

I'm sorry I wrote that post sleepy and tired before leaving on a trip. I did not meant to cause a ruckus and I did not think that my comment about Israel would be misconstrued.

Although I understand that it sounds like I was taking a position on the Israeli Vs. Palestinian issue, I am not.

What I meant to point out is that Israel would not exist at all and more than 6 million Jews would have been lost if it were not for the massive sacrifices of lives, money, and material by the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

And while the illegal aliens are not bombing our markets and buses yet, they are killing Americans.

Our meager immigration enforcement efforts at this time are nothing compared to the measures the Jewish state of Israel is deploying to solve their internal security problems.

It angers me that these groups would try to insert the Jewish faith into this discussion in opposition to the vast majority of Americans.

It bewilders me that any Jewish / pro-Israel group would criticize America's minuscule enforcement efforts considering the methods and measures deployed in Israel.

This is anther example of why I constantly explain that everyone, myself included, has to be careful with any comment made regarding race or ethnicity. An unclassified statement like mine, or even a typo or poor selection of words can lead to a bunch of screaming.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have added clarification statements to my original post at the top. The additions are in bold. Please let me know if this makes what I was trying to say clearer.

Once again, I made that post less than an hour after waking up from a total of one hour of sleep that night.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    too much anti-semetism here for me, good luck to you all! I'm sure I will "get over" it.
    Josh, you are making the accusation that there is anti-semitism on our boards and that is not allowed.

Neither are false accusations.

Please explain for us why you feel there is anti-semitism on our boards and why we should not think you are in violation of ALIPAC rule #1

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=26070

W

King's math.

I think King should have expanded his study to include estimates of Americans killed by drug trafficking, drunk driving and sex crimes and by communicable disease, violent gangs, and due to the degradation of our health resources that are becoming overwhelmed by illegal immigration.

If you put these factors in to play we are looking at many more than 25 per day.

If we accept his number of 25 per day, and if this rate stayed the same, it would take roughly 657 years for 6 million Americans to be killed by illegal aliens.

Would the ADL allow us to start calling it a kind of Holocaust when the first million are killed by around 2110? Should we wait till that point before we start making statements that use words to convey the gravity of this situation?

W

I'm surprised that these groups don't object to the constant use of the word Nazi by the open borders crowd anytime they want to demonize groups like ours. It would seem that using this word on anyone you disagree with would trivialize the Holocaust.

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    I'm surprised that these groups don't object to the constant use of the word Nazi by the open borders crowd anytime they want to demonize groups like ours. It would seem that using this word on anyone you disagree with would trivialize the Holocaust.
    Well, that is a good point. I think it is very offensive that the OBL protesters call immigration enforcement folks Nazis. Thinking about it that way makes me see the other side's point better, but the ADL has already stated they want to suck up the Open Borders crowd. They acknowledge there is a strong current of anti-semitism in the illegals cohort, but they said they want to build up poltical clout with these new voting blocks.

W

Your right W.

Your right W.! The ADL & NJDC should but out! They use the U.S. and capitalism to promote their own agenda. Anyone who is truly offended by King’s holocaust comment, and is not just saying they are to promote their agenda, needs to take a good look at themselves and deal with their self esteem issues. We have come to a point were so afraid of offending some one we do or say nothing!! Screw the ADL the NJDC and the ACLU!
    "What will you do without freedom"

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Josh, You have to understand that what we are talking about here is the definition of the word "Holocaust". It is not "what Hitler did to the Jew's". This is not anti-semetism! If you feel that it is then you need to reflect on yourself and figure out why you think it is!
    "What will you do without freedom"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast