Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I believe that Cong. King's use of the word Holocaust is an unfortunate use of the word that shows a basic lack of understanding of the Holocaust.
    From the Westers. I really think that Congressman King was referring to the second definition not the third.

holocaust
    One entry found for holocaust.
    Main Entry: ho·lo·caust
    Pronunciation: 'hO-l&-"kost, 'hä- also -"käst or 'ho-l&-kost
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English, from Old French holocauste, from Late Latin holocaustum, from Greek holokauston, from neuter of holokaustos burnt whole, from hol- + kaustos burnt, from kaiein to burn -- more at CAUSTIC
    1 : a sacrifice consumed by fire
    2 : a thorough destruction involving extensive loss of life especially through fire <a nuclear holocaust>
    3 a often capitalized : the mass slaughter of European civilians and especially Jews by the Nazis during World War II -- usually used with the b : a mass slaughter of people; especially : GENOCIDE

We are having new, North American problems with genocide.

"WE HAVE GOT TO ELIMINATE THE GRINGOS"

The words above were spoken by Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University
    of Texas, Arlington and founder of the La Raza Unida political party. His
    full comment was: "We have an aging white America ... They are dying ...We
    have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst
    comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd180.htm

The ADL often looks for trouble where none exists and needlessly antagonizes people.
    The ADL needs to visit the la voz de Aztlan website, the main force behind the reconquista movement and supporters of the Palestinians claim to their "lands". I am amazed that the anti defamation league has not gone after them.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree, the ADL should go after these people.

The ADL is more interested in attacking Christain fundamentalists who have been largely supportive of Israel.

My question is, why is a professor who advocates "killing gringos" still allowed to teach at a University? Why has the press largely avoided commentary on this outrageous statement. Until I read the comment on your website, I had never heard this quote nor of a group urging "reconquista". The liberal press strikes again.

Wow, I'm split on this and am very surprised to see William take the side of the "innocent Palestinians" who murder and kill innocent Jews every chance they get. I guess it's O.K. for Jews to die but it's not O.K. for Jews to defend themselves. I'm really disappointed William, I though you were better educated on this.

Read your history. The Israelis have offered peace many times to the Palestinians and every time the Palestinians spit on them and kill more Israelis. The Palestinians were kicked out of many Arab countries and forced into the area they are now. What do you want the Israelis to do? You don't see the Israelis vowing to wipe all Palestinians off of the face of the earth like the Palestinians say about Jews!

The last time I checked, the MM have built walls to protect us, why can't the Israelis?

William wrote:

They are building walls and beating Palestinians on a daily basis.
    I think it's a poor choice of words from King. I understand what he is saying about a slow attrition of deaths but 6 million died in about 5 years...how can you make a comparison like that? I don't see the comparison between Jews burning in ovens and gassed to death and illegal aliens who commit crimes.

By the way, I still don't like the ADL or the NJDC.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Haven't these Jewish groups seen the aztlan website with a swastika instead of a star of david on the Israeli flag and all of their other anti-semitic propoganda?

Need anyone remind them that the hispanic illegals don't like Israel and they will cut off aid to it if they get enough political power? They'll send all the aid to the viva la raza countries.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I think it's a poor choice of words from King
    Josh, You may be correct. Let's not get hung up on words. Reality is the huge amount of criminal behavior (other than just being here illegally) by illegal aliens is NOT acknowledged by law enforcement or the MSM.

So how many of us have been killed, maimed, raped (adult or child), robbed and terrorized, had ID theft inflicted on us, had DUI or other motor vehicle accidents, etc. by illegal aliens? See my story for the terror I went through. http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-25749-.html .

So far, perhaps this crime wave has been initiated on an individual or gang level. But when you have an educated leader of La Raza Unida, say, as Newmexican and I posted...

We are having new, North American problems with genocide.

"WE HAVE GOT TO ELIMINATE THE GRINGOS"

The words above were spoken by Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University
    of Texas, Arlington and founder of the La Raza Unida political party. His
    full comment was: "We have an aging white America ... They are dying ...We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd180.htm
    We must face the fact that he speaks with intention. Genocide.

Then, go back and look at all the pictures, videos etc. in the archives of May 1. Look at the attitudes demostrated by the illegal aliens, and the very real threats, again as demonstrated by the signs, t-shirt slogans, Che Gueverra shirts, Marxist literature....etc. Put it together, please.

So, Congressman King, did NOT say THE HOLOCAUST. He said "slow holocaust." Big difference. But if millions end up being killed, slowly...the genocide will be the same.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I understand what you're saying curiouspat. We estimate that about 70% of our family line was killed either by the Russians or the Nazis. For most people, when they hear the word "Holocaust", they think of the one that killed 6 million Jews, several million Catholics and others who were not on Hitler's side. I think he could have made a better word choice - the Holocaust and deaths caused by illegal aliens are both terrible things that don't need comparing.

My bigger issue is the continued discrimination of the Jews. I take offensive that we turn our head while Israelis die by the hand of the Palestinians but condone Israel when they defend themselves. In my opinion, that is discrimination and it's wrong.

Also, let me say that groups like the ADL are in the bed with the enemy and are mainly from the very liberal side of Judiasm. I do not support them. I also agree that many of the conservative Christian groups are on the side of Israel.

Here, let me reword it so King can get the National Jewish Democratic Council and the Anti-Defamation League off his back.

Slow motion genocide.

I'm sure by the time they listened to King's speach for over 30 minuites, they just couldn't take it any more. They grasped at straws, in the last 17 minutes so they could have something lame to rant about.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All Jews Dixie? Are you sure about that?

Sorry Josh!!!!!!

I have been putting this off all day and I got a little huffy and in a hurry. Foot in Mouth!!!!!!!! I put Jews in, as a place holder for National Jewish Democratic Council and ADL but I posted before I corrected it.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I believe that the Jewish people are the original and only owners of the land of Israel. I believe the Lord gave it to them centuries ago.

However, this and "The Holocaust" does not excuse their ridiculous reaction to anyone using this word, since it is a word in the dictionary, not and exclusive word to describe only their troubles encountered at the hands of the Nazi's (which my paternal grandfather fought against, not knowing the actual horror that would be found).

No one will ever forget or "get over" The Holocaust perpetrated upon the Jewish people in those years. These groups are making us pay for this by making sure no one can say anything they deem "defamation" against them by using this word to describe the process of attempting to eliminate white America from the scene.

They need to remember WE are not the ones who did this, the majority of our own grandfathers went over there to defeat the Nazi's and then found what had been happening, did all they could to help the survivors.

They should be ashamed of themselves, they are alienating the very groups (the American Christians) who support them in their endeavor to make Israel a peaceful place for the descendents of Jacob, as the Lord has outlined very clearly in the Bible.

SHAME ON THEM!!!!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast