Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guest Opinion

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Melena, I envy you. This is THE best article I've read on the differences between legal immigration and illegal invasions. Thank you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Very well stated, Melena. Very intelligent and knowledgeable. Thank you. Please send your article out to everyone in your personal email contact listings. It's important we get this knowledge out to everyone we know. I shall copy and send it out to my email lists.
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkM
    Very well stated, Melena. Very intelligent and knowledgeable. Thank you. Please send your article out to everyone in your personal email contact listings. It's important we get this knowledge out to everyone we know. I shall copy and send it out to my email lists.
    I did just that MarkM. I've already gotten a response of here, here and they are passing it on.

Maybe this needs to be on our Home Page.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is such a well written article, and expresses concisely what many people feel about the illegal alien mess!!!!!
    Bravo.!!!!!!!
    And I hope that everyone considers posting it in forums that you frequent on blogs everywhere!!
    People are waking up more and more across this country, and this article says it all without one bit of you know, that racist, xenophobic, racial profiling garbage that the OBL people toss out everywhere!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mbrown
    This is such a well written article, and expresses concisely what many people feel about the illegal alien mess!!!!!
    Bravo.!!!!!!!
    And I hope that everyone considers posting it in forums that you frequent on blogs everywhere!!
    People are waking up more and more across this country, and this article says it all without one bit of you know, that racist, xenophobic, racial profiling garbage that the OBL people toss out everywhere!!!
    Great idea mbrown

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

the implementation of a sensible immigration policy, which first and foremost takes into consideration the impact of immigration on Americans. Nothing less is acceptable
    Absolutely! It's not just respecting and enforcing our laws (which is very important), but also a sensible immigration policy for all Americans. The cheap labor and ethnocentric crowds have had their way for far too long.

Excellent article.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

I think the article is awesome, but you appear to have a grievance against legal residents, as well as illegal ones. Do you know the costs involved to become a lawful permanent resident? Do you know that you have to a lawful permanent resident for two years before you can even apply to become a US citizen? Do you know how long it takes to obtain citizenship? Do you know that lawful permanent residents can be drafted?

I understand you picking on the undocumented workers, since most of them have stolen/forged documents, but don't pick on the people who are trying to get US citizenship the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by styvoinnevada
    I think the article is awesome, but you appear to have a grievance against legal residents, as well as illegal ones. Do you know the costs involved to become a lawful permanent resident? Do you know that you have to a lawful permanent resident for two years before you can even apply to become a US citizen? Do you know how long it takes to obtain citizenship? Do you know that lawful permanent residents can be drafted?

I understand you picking on the undocumented workers, since most of them have stolen/forged documents, but don't pick on the people who are trying to get US citizenship the right way.
    You talk about the "costs" of becoming a lawful permanent resident! What is being a lawful permanent resident of the greatest planet on the face of the earth worth? If potential immigrants find it too expensive, they probably shouldn't come.

Yes...I understand that you have to be a lawful permanent resident for two years before you can apply to become a US Citizen! Consider this a slight inconvenience, or perhaps a trial run. This is to make sure we did not make any mistakes, or the immigrant didn't either. Not every person who applies to become a citizen of this country is worthy of that gift!

If the wait to become a citizen of this country is too long, then immigrants don't have to come here! They can apply for Canadian citizenship as I understand their process for citizenship may be somewhat shorter! The United States has no obligation to admit anyone.

She wasn't "picking" on anyone! However, she did point out there are some who feel they are entitled to receive a certain treatment in this country as legal or illegal immigrants. Your response to article does little to refute that...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast