Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's time to take care of AMERICAN CITIZENS AND THEY COME FIRST!!

DEPORT THE HB-1 VISA OVER HIRES, ILLEGAL ALIENS AND EXPIRED VISA HOLDERS!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dont comare H1bs with illegals

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    [b]The Senate doesn't want you to know that the H-1B count is number of arrivals per year. They get to stay 6 years, a 7th year extension is easy, and after that they just forget to return home to Bangalore (to become illegals like their border crosser brothers). So, Senator Cornyn will now demand double the present H1B arrival count, bringing the figure to 232,000 arrivals per year.
    You do not have any idea what you are talking about. H1bs do not become illegal after 7 th year by default. US Current laws allow them to apply for Green Card , upon filing for Green card they can stay legally after 6 years. Dont compare H1bs with illegal immgrants. Both are miles apart. One follows all rules and one never follows. .. Dont mislead the forum members

I reiterate what I said earlier, we do not need more of these workers as they take jobs from americans at a much lower pay rate. Increasing these visas is the corporate undermining of the american middle class. We have enough unemployed workers here to fill these jobs we do not need to import them
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am o.k if you oppose H1bs with valid points. That is your right. But what coto is doing is spreading false information by juxtaposing H1bs with Illegals, which I wanted to bring it to notice of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    I reiterate what I said earlier, we do not need more of these workers as they take jobs from americans at a much lower pay rate. Increasing these visas is the corporate undermining of the american middle class. We have enough unemployed workers here to fill these jobs we do not need to import them

Come on everyone lets get our voices heard, time to get involved, calls, faxes e-mails and post at this link and let everyone know what you are hearing. Lets let congress know what real Americans Want!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=363412

Check out Operation Bring it Home also and get your home towns involved!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63288
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Hi Sosadforus,
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Come on everyone lets get our voices heard, time to get involved, calls, faxes e-mails and post at this link and let everyone know what you are hearing.
    Additionally, need to alert voters; bumper stickers come to mind.

The illegals and non-immigrant H-1B bumper stickers are the
    "Hillary for President" bumper stickers

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Hi Sosadforus,
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Come on everyone lets get our voices heard, time to get involved, calls, faxes e-mails and post at this link and let everyone know what you are hearing.
    Additionally, need to alert voters; bumper stickers come to mind.

The illegals and non-immigrant H-1B bumper stickers are the
    "Hillary for President" bumper stickers
    Hello "Coto" bumper stickers are a great Idea!! I just got one that says "kick me I'm a citizen" "Secure our Borders" "Enforce our laws"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Hi SoSadforUs,

This is the only DEPORT non-immigrant H-1Bs bumper sticker published so far:

These guys have plenty of other useful stickers:

Their catalog:
    http://www.bumperart.com/Immigration.htm

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Great stickers "coto"

Hey awesome fellow Alipacers! A couple things:

1) COTO: I could have sworn you just told me that NASA can't hire foreign nationals. Why is NASA mentioned by critics of the H1B program?

2) There is always an H1B on these boards pointing out that H1Bs are legal. I agree that they want to "play by the rules" and I commend them for that. However, many H1Bs do become illegals by over-staying, and many times some very shady practices made their arrival possible which are not legal but it is hard to get accountability on that. Sure if you have a rare skill, and seriously NO American can do it, please let me extend a welcoming hand. But talk to BetsyRoss about the lack of American talent. It's a myth.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast