Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi Sofedup,
    Quote Originally Posted by sofedup
    I could have sworn you just told me that NASA can't hire foreign nationals.
    NASA is an agency of the federal government. Hence, employees of NASA are General Schedule (GS) workers that come under the regulations of http://www.opm.gov The Office of Personnel Management. In other words, they are Civil Service. (US Government employees). OPM regulations require that they be US citizens.

There are exceptions.
    https://www.opm.gov/hr_practitioners/la ... tizenship/

Examples include embassy staffs; host country workers of Department of Defense working for the armed forces in the host country (example, German citizens working for the US Army in Germany). German citizens working for the FAA office in Frankfurt might be another example.

A year or two ago, a Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) manager got caught contracting work to India; not sure what the outcome was.

Why is NASA mentioned by critics of the H1B program?
    Do you have the link to that?

Caveat: Under a Hillary presidency, we may see a complete reversal of these regulations with priority of hire going to amnesty recipients and foreign nationals.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Hi SoFedup,

Hmmm. The staffing of the International Space Station project might be an exception, but I don't have time to research it.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Hey Coto - thanks for the info. NASA was mentioned above:

"RON HIRA, ROCHESTER INST. OF TECHNOLOGY: There's been a pattern by the administration to -- to keep, you know, this data that they don't particularly want out bottled up, and we've seen this with the Commerce Department offshoring report, and we've seen it in other areas like NASA (ph) and the like. "

I really would rather work around citizens, especially those with access to high-tech secrets.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Until the H-1B visa program for tech workers is stopped, I suppose I'd better continue honing my skills at washing dishes and cleaning toilets.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Hi MinutemanCDC_SC, It's a personal honor to reply to your message; you guys are the real heros, for taking responsibilities that elected officials don't want done, and for standing up to political traitors. Leftist politicans want us to roll over, quit writing letters, and shut up. You guys motivate us to fight harder with pride and dignity.
    Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Until the H-1B visa program for tech workers is stopped, I suppose I'd better continue honing my skills at washing dishes and cleaning toilets.
    As H-1Bs (and especially their handlers) become more and more empowered (through insidious, dispicable lobby organizations such as NASSCOM), what you just posted may not be too far fetched in just a few years.

I won't post the graphics, but here are two links that describe how H-1Bs and their handlers manage their own lower caste countrymen.

Item 4 describes/reinforces what you posted.
    http://www.tamilnation.org/caste/index.htm

Here's a succinct description of how they treat their own people:
    http://www.cbc.ca/ideas/features/untouc ... index.html

If Hillary and other pro-Tata politicians (ie. Sen Cornyn), have their way, how will our new H-1B overlords treat us (hint, we are not in the Hindu caste system, thus we are untouchables)? Is this far fetched, Minuteman? 33 million illegals should have been "far fetched!"

Amnesty bill after amnesty bill should have been far fetched.
    and the list goes on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123