Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There is such a thing as legal Latinos, do not jump to conclusions.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    I agree, there are legal Latinos. But if they want to live in this country, they should assimilate, first step, speak the language. Do not expect me to learn Spanish because THEY decided to immigrate. The same gos for French, German, Chinese, Polish, or any other language.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard

Yep, and in order to BE legal in this country you are supposed to have a basic understanding of the English language. Obviously the people in this situation are lacking in that area.

Seems to me one could make a strong argument to do the entire home-building exercise in home countries (at least pertaining to IAs)... eg. why can't they build those homes in Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador. etc?
    They are needed there and would provide those people another reason to stay put and take care of their own lives, towns, and country...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Actually barns warehouses and factory shells are needed more in those countries than show houses which can barely be maintained with local income levels.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12