Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

with a 14 percent unemployment rate in nevada , i'm willing to bet that many democrats will cross party lines at the very thought of making hundreds of thousands of illegals into citizens ..

"Mobilizing the Latino vote could decide the U.S. Senate election here in Nevada," Gonzales said.
    The only way this could happen is if every illegal alien voted.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Harry Reid might as well start packing his bags. I think the taxpayers of Nevada have had enough of Reid, the Democrats and most of all this food of illegal aliens.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Harry Reid might as well start packing his bags. I think the taxpayers of Nevada have had enough of Reid, the Democrats and most of all this food of illegal aliens.
    i can't say i've tasted illegal immigrant before ... do they taste like chicken ? I take it that it's a common dish up in NV if your sick of it ?

This situation in NV is disheartening because the things that come out of Sharon Engle are rediculos. This is definately a race between two evils. I wouldn't want either one of them.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

The title of this article is misleading and the article is all over the place.

So 12% of the population is Latino. The media usually portrays all of them will vote for Reid which we know is not true. Not all Latinos are behind Reid and amnesty.

And if 57% registered voters support Arizona's immigration law I'd say he's in trouble.

And he's an incumbent in an anti-incumbent period.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I would guess Reid is counting on Illegal Immgrants to vote for him.I just hope voter ID's are checked in Nevada.

They are not...they didn't even want to look at my ID or my Husbands...they told me it went by signature only...what does that tell you

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    This situation in NV is disheartening because the things that come out of Sharon Engle are rediculos. This is definately a race between two evils. I wouldn't want either one of them.

Harry Reid has taken her comments and twisted them around...he actually has people thinking she wants to get rid of SS and Medicare....when in fact by passing healthcare he has done that anyways...Nevada seniors will have medicare but won't have any Doctors..they are all quitting the program..

All these crooked politicians have robbed the SS and Medicare trust fund for years...now that they they have done that there is no more slush fund for them to steal from so they passed the bailouts and etc....viola more money to dip into ....

In order to get rid of Reid you have to vote for her...like I have said many times over keep kicking them out till they get it right...Reid is a career politician who doesn't work for "We the People" and he also hopes to have his son follow in his footsteps...None of them work for us so we need to keep kicking them all out each time no matter what until we get people in there that will work for us. People that will uphold the constitution and oath of office, this is what they swear to do when elected........Do these people do that...not many so a new broom sweeps clean.....if it don't change it!!!!

KICKTHEMALLOUT!!!!!!!

Kathyet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12