Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here's another letter of "apology" ....

http://www.aztlan.net/lmmail.htm
    -------------------------------------
    Lockheed Martin Corporation
    6801 Rockledge Drive Bethesda, MD 20817
    Telephone 301-897-6000

2 January 2000
    Mr. Hector Carreon
    Publisher
    La Voz de Aztlan
    Post Office Box 4282
    Whittier, California 90607

Dear Mr. Carreon

Again, I wish to thank you for bringing to our attention the inappropriate e-mail message that was sent to your organization from a computer at a Lockheed Martin facility.

Our investigation revealed that the message was not sent by a Lockheed Martin employee. The author of the message is the employee of a Lockheed Martin subcontractor, who had access to a computer at our facility in order to perform work required by a subcontract. Needless to say, the subcontractor employee's conduct was unacceptable, inappropriate and clearly outside the authorized scope of his duties under the subcontract. Lockheed Martin does not condone such conduct by its employees, subcontractors, or agents. Our policies, practices, communications and training all specifically prohibit discrimination based on national origin, race sex, religion, age or sexual preference.

Lockheed Martin is proud of its record on diversity and its support of Hispanics in the workplace and the community. We deeply regret that a subcontractor employee misused Lockheed Martin's property to make a personal offensive statement and call into question our support for such goals. The Corporation has taken steps to see that appropriate measures are taken to ensure this individual is held accountable for his actions and that the conduct is not repeated.

Please accept Lockheed Martin's apology for this incident and any ill feelings it has caused your organization and Hispanic community.

Sincerely,
    Robert C. Reid
    Director
    Office of Ethics and Business Conduct

Note: This is the second letter of apology from a major defense contractor that has been sent to La Voz de Aztlan. The first was from TRW Incorporated and can be read at http://www.aztlan.net/trwhate.htm This incident resulted in the "firing" of an employee by the name of Stacy Polk.

The plot thickens.

http://www.americanpatrol.com/TRWAztlan ... 00719.html

TRW SIDES WITH MEXICAN RECONQUISTAS
    Fires veteran employee for letter sent to La Voz de Aztlan.

6/19/2000 (E-Mail to VCT Supporters)

STACY POLK LETTER

Stacy Polk, a long-time supporter of Voice of Citizens Together (VCT) became outraged when a group of Mexican separatists who believe the Southwestern United States should be returned to Mexico tried to kill the American Patrol Report, VCT's syndicated weekly radio show.

VOZ DE AZTLAN ATTACKS

As we reported earlier, Hector Carreon of La Voz de Aztlan (the voice of Aztlan) succeeded in knocking the American Patrol Report off the air for one week. Your support got the program reinstated.

In late June, Carreon went after Stacy Polk because she sent them an angry email. There is nothing racist about the email and there is nothing inaccurate in it.

See: http://www.americanpatrol.com/TRWAztlan ... ztlan.html

The mistake Stacy made was using the TRW email system. (We have received emails from others who have used the TRW system for private use so this is nothing new.)

But, that gave the Reconquistas the opening they wanted. They immediately went after TRW.

See: http://www.americanpatrol.com/TRWAztlan ... lktrw.html

TRW APOLOGIZES TO RECONQUISTAS!

And TRW sent them a letter of apology!

See: http://www.americanpatrol.com/TRWAztlan ... etter.html

Remember, TRW knew that this organization is advocating the OVERTHROW OF THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES! How else could the so-called nation of Aztlan be separated from the United States?

After seeing the TRW letter, I called its author, Daniel J. McClain, Director of Communications at TRW Space & Electronics Group and explained very carefully what these people represent and that they deserved no apology. McClain said he would consider my comments.

L.A TIMES COLUMNIST GURZA ATTACKS POLK

On Tuesday, June 24, in the greatest outrage of all, Augustine Gurza, a Los Angeles Times columnist, used the power of the largest newspaper in Southern California to attack Stacy Polk.

See: http://www.americanpatrol.com/TRWAztlan ... lktrw.html

This is what he said:

"I don't think reason could reassure Stacy Polk, a TRW worker who last week fired off a snarling, racist message to La Voz de Aztlan, an online Whittier-based Chicano magazine. The administrative employee mistakenly used her company's e- mail to dispatch her hateful message to the Web site. "Citizens of this country are watching," warns Polk. "Central Park in New York City, Staple [sic] Center in Los Angeles and we're sick of the immature, violent behavior of the 'newer' citizens." A TRW spokesman later apologized for Polk's "intolerant opinions." In a letter also posted on the Web site, Daniel J. McClain of the firm's Space & Electronics Group wrote: "Because of our long-standing commitment to Latino employees and the Latino community, it is particularly disheartening that this individual's misuse of company property in such an inappropriate manner reflects unfavorably on TRW."

STACY POLK FIRED

The Friday after the Gurza article appeared, Stacy Polk was called in by TRW and fired. After 14 years she was put out on the street. She didn't even get severance pay.

AN OUTRAGE---TRW ADMITS STACY DID NOT PURPORT TO SPEAK FOR THEM

This is an outrage. In his letter to Voz de Aztlan, McClain said, Quote

Although it is clear from the face of the e-mail that she did not purport to speak for TRW and was acting in her individual capacity only, we would nonetheless like to state unequivocally that the intolerant opinions she expressed in no way represent TRW's viewpoint.

Stacy admitted that she erred by using TRW email, but everything she said was true. She didn't deserve to get fired for going after an enemy of the United States of America!

TELL TRW TO REINSTATE STACY!

It is time we fought back. It is time we tell people like TRW that we will not be silenced!

It is time to stand up for Stacy Polk.

Let Dan McClain know how you feel. (He will be out of the office until July 31.)

Email:

dan.mcclain@trw.com

FAX: 310-814-4507

Telephone: 310-812-4702

Mailing address:

Daniel J. McClain
    Director of Communications
    TRW Space & Electronics Group
    One Space Park
    Redondo Beach, CA 90278

Some points.

The word Aztlan means separation of the American Southwest from America.

Voz de Aztlan is a separatist organization run by seditionists.

Dan McClain is paid for out of our defense money. He should be defending the people of the United States, not attacking them for trying to defend their nation.

Stacy Polk is not a racist and her letter is not racist as the L.A. Times claims.

Stacy Polk should be re-hired immediately and given a letter of apology.

VOTE AGAINST AMNESTY

Log on to: http://www.newsday.com/news/daily/ins11.htm

Glenn Spencer

Ya I saw that too Mop. Sometimes when I read this Muck I just want to pull my hair out...how can this really happen here. We are supposed to be a stable society that defends the innocent from such blatent wrongs.... I would really like to know what has happened since 2000 to Ms. Polk. If I had a business I would offer her a job! I respect anyone who has the moxy to stand up like she did.
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by Zach1776
    Ya I saw that too Mop. Sometimes when I read this Muck I just want to pull my hair out...how can this really happen here. We are supposed to be a stable society that defends the innocent from such blatent wrongs.... I would really like to know what has happened since 2000 to Ms. Polk. If I had a business I would offer her a job! I respect anyone who has the moxy to stand up like she did.
    The folks at American Patrol might be able to tell you.

Ms. Polk spoke at a CCIR (California Coalition for Immigration Control) meeting July 26, 2000.

A Latino activist group wrote the following found at G o o g l e's cache of http://www.ocweekly.com/printme.php?&eid=17082
    ---------------------------------------------------

The evening’s first speaker is Stacy Polk, a former TRW employee recently fired—"wrongfully terminated," a CCIR flier asserts—after sending an e-mail to La Voz de Aztlan, a Latino website based in Whittier. In the e-mail, Polk referred to recent tumults in New York City’s Central Park and outside LA’s Staples Center, warning that "we’re sick of the immature, violent behavior of the ‘newer’ citizens."

To much cheering, Polk tearfully—and breathlessly—recounts her story of "reverse-racist" victimization, pointing out at least seven times that she grew up in New Mexico with a Hispanic father who served his country in World War II and would be proud of her if he were still alive. But Polk screwed up, apparently discovering the website while at work and e-mailing La Voz de Aztlan in a way that identified TRW as the departure point of her message. Thanks to the e-mail, Polk is now a single mother without a job, and it’s hard not to feel a little sorry for her—not impossible, mind you, given her willing transformation from desk jockey to race-baiting, anti-immigration crusader.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12