Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    That's because the Census Bureau doesn't distinguish between legal and illegal. There should not even be a Congressman for the number of illegal aliens in a state. That would be considered representing citizens of a foreign country, in my opinion. This needs to change.
    Great point tinybobidaho! That's also part of this problem...
    Ditto. I'd forgotten all about that "census" thing!

Quote: DOBBS: OK and with this issue on the integrity of our voting system Congresswoman Candace Miller also pushing and pointing out that because -- and this is remarkable -- the Congressional Research Service finding that because of illegal aliens living in California -- California has six more Congressmen in the United States Congress than they should have.

We need to stick that to their faces, again and again and again. It is obvious that they have their positions because of illegal votes! Come on, we all know that and now it's coming out.

Ethnocentrism is once again rearing it's ugly head. The "punching bag" statement is ridiculous.

Once again, this is the issue: the American people from all backgrounds are opposed to illegal immigration, wide open unsecured dangerous borders, and blantant disregard for the rule of law -- the law regular citizens have to follow every day.

--------

Call the Senate: NO AgJobs Amnesty !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Anna-Anna wrote:

I wonder how many members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus are there because of illegal-alien voting??
    Those from California definitely have me wondering.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Anna-Anna
    I wonder how many members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus are there because of illegal-alien voting??

In his report last week on efforts to require voters to show proof of citizenship in order to vote, Lou Dobbs said this:

DOBBS: OK and with this issue on the integrity of our voting system Congresswoman Candace Miller also pushing and pointing out that because -- and this is remarkable -- the Congressional Research Service finding that because of illegal aliens living in California -- California has six more Congressmen in the United States Congress than they should have.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html
    Illegals can get away with everything here in California, including breaking most laws that Americans would get arrested for...Half the California legislature represents illegals best interests over Americans. I'm sure illegals are voting here in California...Who checks any how?

One thing Tom Tancredo wants to do is ban all ethno-centric caucuses in Congress. He is right. They divide more than they unite.

But, since the PC crowd won't allow that, then I don't see what's wrong with having a Caucasian Democatric Caucus or a Caucasian Republican Caucus. Fair is fair, right? There is NOTHING IN THE BOOKS TO PREVENT THIS.

Personally, all the career Democrats should be voted out. I like the new crop of Democrats, like Heath Shuler. They recognize that illegal immigration is NOT A PARTISAN ISSUE. They recognize that it is a NATIONAL ISSUE. Their own constituents -- Democrats no less! -- have told them so.

There is REALLY SOMETHING WRONG with the Democratic leadership. REALLY SOMETHING WRONG. I hope the voting Democrats see this and vote them out.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

One thing Tom Tancredo wants to do is ban all ethno-centric caucuses in Congress. He is right. They divide more than they unite
    I agree. Because they talk about "rights" but "rights" aren't the issue....it's special consideration for a specific group. It's not better pay, or better working conditions.....it's just for latinos. If any say they are fighting for the rights of just 1 specific group......they don't get my vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Noticed this was posted in News as a duplicate.
    Moving to News from General Discussion and amending title to match the title of the article to help avoid repeated duplication.
    Please do not make up your own title when posting news articles to help avoid dups.
    Thank you.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Latino lawmakers are most upset about a proposal by conservative Democrat Heath Shuler, D-N.C., to step up border enforcement and tighten requirements forcing employers to verify the legal status of their workers. Republicans are trying to force House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who opposes Shuler's "Secure America through Verification and Enforcement" Act, to bring the measure to the House floor for a vote through a petition signed by 218 lawmakers.

Several dozen Democratic moderates, including Rep. Nick Lampson, D-Stafford, have angered the Hispanic caucus by signing the petition. In addition, Lampson has proposed legislation to double penalties against smugglers who bring criminals into the U.S.

Good thing I'm a registered Independent. I could vote for these guys. The Dems don't get it. We independents are just that. We can tip the scales but if they aren't for the American citizen who puts them in office, NO vote from me.

Sounds like Schuler and the new dems are really getting to them. They may see a writing on the wall they we aren't quite seeing. Maybe the other Dems need to wake up.

Oh and thanks Jean. I search and sometimes can't find a duplicate. I do think its because some are making up there own title instead of how the article reads. Easier if we stick to the original.

Due warning
    Green, an associate member of the Hispanic Caucus, whose district has a Latino majority, said the caucus' criticism of Pelosi, D-Calif., was "like a shot across the bow."

He said Pelosi and her top lieutenants have received the message — and will heed it in 2009.

"The speaker and leadership know that you can't have enforcement-only," he said. "There has to be comprehensive (immigration) reform."
    No, Pelosi and her coven have NOT gotten the message yet and have done all they can to prevent enforcement of the laws. There will be NO "comprehensive" reform until enforcement is completed. These idiotas on the hispanic caucus know very well what the voters want and they are peeing themselves over it. NO AMNESTY EVER AGAIN!
    "

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast