Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanic Caucus Tries To Shut Down Lou Dobbs

Hispanic Caucus Tries To Shut Down Lou Dobbs Free Speech Using Threats To CNN
    By Digger

The Congressional Hispanic Caucus is furious at CNN for having Lou Dobbs on their network. They are so mad that they are now targeting all of CNN claiming that they are anti-immigrant and following in Dobbs footsteps.

It is quite amazing to me that in this day and age when half of the Hispanic youth in this country are dropping out of High School that the Hispanic Caucus actually has the time to focus on blaming a tv commentary show or network for all of their ills. That is exactly what they are doing though and they refuse to take any responsibility at all themselves.

These people are in their positions simply to hold power and grasp at money- nothing else. They are trading on the race issue for their own success and to Hell with the community they claim to represent or America.

I won't even get started on the fact that there are even segregated caucuses based on race in the US Congress. That's quite obviously racist on their part and not in the best interests of all Americans to represent a group of only one race of people.

Raw Story: http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Hispanic_ ... _0428.html

[quote]Leaders of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, a coalition of 21 Latino congressmembers, dispatched a letter Friday to Time Warner CEO Jeffrey Bewkes complaining that the network's news coverage is slanted against immigration and has adopted the rhetoric of outspoken CNN host Lou Dobbs.

CHC Chairman Joe Baca (D-CA) and Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ) expressed outrage that their appeals to meet privately with CNN have gone ignored, and that their letter to Time Warner's CEO have instead ended up on the desk of CNN's president.

“We are deeply offended that you did not take the time or effort to respond to a request from twenty Members of the United States House of Representatives and a United States Senator, but instead simply passed the letter along to Mr. Walton,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As Murguia found out, they're whistling in the wind. I say let them yell all they want, we want the American voting public to know exactly where the hispanic causus' allegiance lies and it's NOT with its constituents!

Telling CNN that Dobb's is against Latinos is funny as can be, do these morons know that his wife is Mexican?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

They can always watch Geraldo Rivera on FOX.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Even they have to cringe when they see Geraldo. No one takes him seriously.
    "

I suggest we let teh congressional hispanic caucus know how we feel about how they seek to lean on CNN

This is pure Communism with the Marxism manifesto intact . That is what they the Hispanic Caucus use .
    1. Treats
    2. Intimidtation
    3. Bullying
    IMO , they should be locked up.Oath of office anyone ? Again they violate Free Speech . Yet on May 1st they have Free Assembly .
    If we allow this group of Communist to shut down Lou , next will be press #1 for Spanish and #2 for English .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I can't even watch Geraldo anymore. He makes me cringe. The man doesn't even put up a logical argument. It's all emotional and easy to tear apart. Just pathetic. But then again, he has always been about sensationalism. Remember the Al Capone blunder?

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Even they have to cringe when they see Geraldo. No one takes him seriously.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Enough. Illegal immigration is wrong, period. We are passed the argumentation part. It is unassailable. We are now in the policy/enforcement phase. We need to continue to push to maitain the gains.

Rick Sanchez reminds me of the movie "Anchorman" starring Will Ferrell (loosely based on the real life TV news anchor guy Ron Burgundy of San Diego)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0357413/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast