Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    It should be standard policy especially in a workplace that ONE language (ENGLISH) be spoken so that no information is lost, no instruction misunderstood, and that all directives understood by EVERYONE.
    You are right, a common language should be required for all workers. Since this is the United States, that common language should be English.

English only
    In our country if you don't like it get the hell out
    this should be In every store . English only well I was In the dollar
    stoe the other day & this mexico boy she p/// me off I did Not know what the hell she was saying so I told her this is american
    English Only she did like it at all .I told her go back to mexico
    & she walk out of the store . To s Bad girl
    No amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Every time I enter a store like Kmart ( which is extremely seldom ) I make sure I tell the manager I find it offensive to see signs in Spanish.

The case should be dismissed.

Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) lawsuit against the Salvation Army

Under the consent degree, the Salvation Army will adopt new policy that employees shall use English in the workplace “to the best of their abilities when speaking to any other employee, beneficiary, customer, or a supervisor"

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I am still trying to push the policy that any company or department that has a phone system where you have the option to press 1 for English or 2 for spanish be charged a $1 surcharge for every time someone presses #2. If that is implimented I can assure you that the #2 option will go faster than a NY minute.

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by southBronx
    English only
    stoe the other day & this mexico boy she p/// me off I did Not know what the hell she was saying so I told her this is american
    No amnesty
    You really said that? I can't tell you how many times I can just about snap off like that! I'm sick of running errands around town and feel like I'm in Tiquana!! What do you expect from illegal aliens who take everything from us? It makes them arrogent and rude to us! But, we hold our tongue and have to suck it up, or else we would get into verbal and maybe physical fights. It has come to that point in our society Bronx. It's that bad.
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeRideIsOver
    Quote Originally Posted by southBronx
    English only
    No amnesty
    You really said that? I can't tell you how many times I can just about snap off like that! I'm sick of running errands around town and feel like I'm in Tiquana!! What do you expect from illegal aliens who take everything from us? It makes them arrogent and rude to us! But, we hold our tongue and have to suck it up, or else we would get into verbal and maybe physical fights. It has come to that point in our society Bronx. It's that bad.
    OH!, and I have decided to wear an i-pod when I have to deal with them! At least I can block their foreign language out!!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123