Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

"DHolmes7 wrote:
    ironic,that obama used the example of person being arrested in icecream shop when a couple of years ago,a 3 year old boy in mississippi was killed by an illegal alien in a ice cream shop

umm that actually was Aurora, Colorado, a Denver suburb"

And it was specifically a Baskin & Robbins shop.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IF HOLDER wants to play this way.

lets file a class action suit against him for

1. black panthers
    2. ACORN
    3. (fill in the blank)

what else can we add here?

I bet Holder didnt even read the new bill. It is almost exactly the same as the federal law already on the books. IMO Holder and Obama are doing their best to stir up a race war between all "people of color" and white people.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Every step THE PEOPLE make forward to stop illegal immigration seems to constantly be thwarted by our courts and those bogus, corporate owned judges.

Our votes and the will of the people is constantly being overthrown in court. Is there not a lawyer firm and judge who isn't bought off that can stand by the people, OUR WILL and OUR Constitution?
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    IF HOLDER wants to play this way.

lets file a class action suit against him for

1. black panthers
    2. ACORN
    3. (fill in the blank)

what else can we add here?
    GOOD IDEA!!

Holder is a sad excuse for an AG just like Alberto Gonzales was....there must be a bottomless pit in DC where they keep dredging up these personality types to "lord" over the rest of us!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

is...or is not ..."affirmative action" a form of profiling...I can't qualify for a lot of affirmative action stuff because I am white and female....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by DHolmes7
    ironic,that obama used the example of person being arrested in icecream shop when a couple of years ago,a 3 year old boy in mississippi was killed by an illegal alien in a ice cream shop
    I thought the same thing, DHolmes7. I doubt he even knows about that little boy killed by the illegal alien. After all, unless it's an event he can get his mug to a microphone about, he's doesn't care about it, doesn't think about it, and most certainly doesn't do anything about it. A total loser. Worse than Bush.

The fact he has a Cinco de Mayo celebration in the White House is enough to make me want to puke. Mexico didn't pay their debts to France, and they certainly aren't going to pay their debts to the US either.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

the little boy in the ice cream store was in Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I bet Holder didnt even read the new bill. It is almost exactly the same as the federal law already on the books. IMO Holder and Obama are doing their best to stir up a race war between all "people of color" and white people.
    Exactly mt thoughts, and it is Obama that is calling the shots.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    the little boy in the ice cream store was in Colorado
    Here's an article about the 60 year sentence handed down in that case in Denver. The illegal alien killed two people in that accident:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/23 ... etail.html
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast