Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

After thinking awhile on the shameful Gov. Mike Huckabee and thinking back at what is one of the biggest risk to the American people. I wonder when and if this man will open his eyes. Could it be, if some Undocumented worker, that really hates the American way of Life. Places some Biochemical or something else into the food system. That could possible sicken or even kill thousands. Will that open his eyes?

When you look at it. These Meat processing plants, should be under tightest scrutiny. Since it could have a massive effect, if and when the wrong person gets into one of this processing plants. I might go as far as a person that works in a food processing plant, go through a total background check. Since it effects all Americans.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

WE should BOYCOTT MEAT!!

Until they hire AMERICAN WORKERS and prepare their meat according to HUMANE STANDARDS, it's:

Rice and Black Beans;

Beans and Cornbread;

Shaphetti and Vegi Sauce;

Peas and Potatoes!!

Mmmm....sounds delicious....we can do this!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

added to the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article631.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Huckabee risks political fortunes to denounce immigratio

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    The move has strengthened support for the governor among national Hispanic civil rights advocates and could bode well for a Republican leader of the National Governors Association with presidential ambitions.
    it's good to see his concerns are not for the citizens that put him in office -- illegals can't vote and advocates for "illegal aliens" have no rights to petition the government

Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agents arrested 119 illegal workers July 26 in the raid at a Petit Jean poultry plant, sending 107 out of the country either voluntarily or through deportation. The raid drew the ire of many in the community because about 30 children were left behind when their parents were arrested.
    now they're advocating using children as human shields against enforcing immigration laws

. . . "It looks like the federal government is being a great bully and these people are not committing great crimes. The outcome is these people don't have their mom or dad." . . .

. . .Immigration agents said many workers illegally purchased U.S. birth certificates and Social Security cards, then used the documents to obtain ID cards, bearing their photos, from the state of Arkansas. The cards were used to obtain employment. . . .
    forgery, counterfeiting, identity theft, perjury are only crimes for American citizens -- "illegal aliens" have immunity

. . . "How is our government benefiting from an abandoned 1-year-old? I'm thinking as a parent, if I was in that position and my only crime was plucking a chicken to feed my family. I didn't hurt anyone,"
    as a parent, one should be teaching their children not to lie, not to steal and not to covet --- stealing the identity of the American people is more than "plucking a chicken"

"It would be different if the crime was robbing a bank with a gun or making methamphetamine."
    REALLY??? tell that to the thousands of American Citizens that are serving prison sentences for smoking a joint AFTER the federal government confiscates their private property

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Big Chicken!! Good one Count!!

I really think that Governors failing to support American Law need to be removed from Office and be held personally financially liable for the consequences of their "published stance". Their statements that conflict with American Law lets illegals know they have a safe harbor in a state; that they will either not be stopped for violations or stopped and sent on their way with "have a nice day". They travel all over the country so they end up on federal highways.....and in a neighborhood near you, so this Governor is not only not representing the people of his state; he is aiding and abetting illegal immigration; and one can argue "recruiting illegal workers" into Arkansas and thus the United States in violation of US Immigration, US Labor and US Civil Rights Laws.

Governors are in the Executive Branch. Their job is to enforce the law and manage the state in accordance with that law. Their job is NOT to run policies that circumvent legislation, Arkansas's or the United States or cause, induce, encourage, allow, or stand up for VIOLATIONS of legislation through their actions, policies or STATEMENTS.

JAIL THE TRAITOR!!

Hey!! We can save money and put Huckabee and El Presidente together in one cell, eh? You know they can be "Bunk Buddies" and share the same bowl of GMO mush. We'll just issue ONE SPOON, ONE BOWL, and ONE TOOTHBRUSH per cell.

politicians, like judges, think their "opinion" is law, regardless of what the Constitution and the laws are
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12