Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RIGHT ON BOOTSIE!!

The Government needs to do its job!!

But when you get right down to it, Border Patrol Agents are just Citizens with a job and training. All law enforcement consists of Citizens just like the Minute Men, just like you, me, ALIPAC members, etc. You know one of the articles said that Border Patrol didn't need the additional money to hire the additional Border Patrol Agents because they couldn't train that many this year anyway.

What does that mean? How long does it take to "train" a Border Patrol Agent? In World War II, our GI's were trained in 6 weeks, then Booted Off to Europe to SAVE THE WORLD against the strongest military force in the history of the world at that time that had been trained for years ahead of our people.

MAYBE they need a GI LEVEL BORDER PATROL AGENT, you know like a new category...Entry Level Border Guard, eh?

That $380,000,000 they are spending on free summer school programs for illegal aliens...would build some nice walls wouldn't it, hire some Citizens to stop the flow, hire some Citizens to round up the illegals already here, distribute flyers in the high alien neighborhoods warning them to leave voluntarily, write banks and employers alerting them that ICE, FINES and JAIL TIME is on the way, etc.

You know, a Campaign to let everyone know the US Government is going to enforce its laws and protect its Citizens.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    That $380,000,000 they are spending on free summer school programs for illegal aliens...would build some nice walls wouldn't it, hire some Citizens to stop the flow, hire some Citizens to round up the illegals already here, distribute flyers in the high alien neighborhoods warning them to leave voluntarily, write banks and employers alerting them that ICE, FINES and JAIL TIME is on the way, etc.

$380,000,000 on free summer school programs for illegal aliens!!!

I haven't seen that ... with that kind of money, the United States could help clean up the inner-cities and get the homeless citizens off the street
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie

$380,000,000 on free summer school programs for illegal aliens!!!

I haven't seen that ... with that kind of money, the United States could help clean up the inner-cities and get the homeless citizens off the street

how about health insurance help for working Americans who can not afford insurance.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    how about health insurance help for working Americans who can not afford insurance.
    I've always agreed with that -- I think they've allocated $80 million for healthcare for aliens

but how many American children do we have living on the street? children that aren't privy to "free summer school programs for illegal aliens" or free education
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Poverty in America:

1 American Child in 4 lives below the poverty line. That's 25% of OUR KIDS living in poverty....and no one in our Government gives a HOOT. Children live in poverty because their PARENTS can't find jobs that pay enough to earn enough to be above the poverty line. Most of the poor in America are working poor and not the welfare state most think. Minimum wage earners are all below the poverty line. In fact to get above the poverty line, you have to earn over $18,000 a year and have less than 4 in the family.

If you earn $6 an hour, substantially above minimum wage, and work 2000 hours a year, that's 40 hours x 50 weeks...you gross $12,000.

Most employers use 2000 hours as the other two weeks will be used up by holidays, sick leave, and family issues. They aren't paid for their time off.

DOES ANYBODY CARE?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Poverty in America:

DOES ANYBODY CARE?

the Senate is more concerned about legalizing "illegal aliens" and providing for their "general welfare" than it is about securing our borders and securing jobs for American citizens

You're right Mamie, and I don't recall giving the US Senate the authority to concern itself with illegal aliens in any capacity other than arrest and deportation?

I didn't give my permissio for the US Senate to provide for the general welfare of illegal aliens, citizens of foreign nations breakng our laws, stealing our jobs, robbing our kids of their educations and futures?

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER ANY AMERICAN giving the US Senate authority to pursue this Sicko Wacko Evil-Parasite-from-Hell Agenda?

AMEN, charlesoakisland! I am paying 3/4 of my monthly income on private health insurance. Now, that is indefensible.

Judy--I bet they could get us "combat ready" in LESS than 6 weeks. We already have the "attitude" and I can sure aim and shoot if they'll let me! What else would we need to learn to defend our borders?? Can't be all THAT difficult.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie...that's what I was thinking....how hard can it be to train a Border Patrol agent whose job is just to guard the border. I realize that as they move up the chain of command and do reports, management, develop technical designs for equipment and so forth that this might take some training, but guards on the border need to know how to guard the United States...like MP...Military Patrols. If our Minute Men can do it with their training program, then the Border Patrol with all their resources we pay for should be able to get trained border agents prepared to guard the borders, make arrests, and deport these people in short order--like you say, less than 6 weeks because they don't have to learn all that extra military tactics and equipment operation that our GI's had to learn.

AND, I'm a big believer of On-The-Job Training...they can learn as they work.

Is this what the government's going to tell us if we were invaded by a military force? Oh gee...they win because we can't fight back because it will take us too long the train the troops--so surrender before you even try? These people are not American. They are not acting or thinking like Americans.

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE IN OUR GOVERNMENT COMING UP WITH ALL THIS NONSENSE?

I expect BLET (Basic Law enforcement training) for Border Patrol runs about 600 hours of training including daily PT (which like most schools will have about a 3 mile run, x number of push-ups, pull ups-and sit-ups) and firearms training of side arm and shot gun with a min. passing score of about 75%.we won't get into all the federal state and local laws they have to cover both criminal and civil.Plus all the other fine points of handcuffing and searching etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast