Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Found this on Miller's web site-

!Adelante!

In 1993, Miller Brewing and the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) established a program that is now the !Adelante! U.S. Education Leadership Fund (!Adelante! Fund).

The goal of !Adelante! is to champion Hispanic-American students by helping them complete their college education.

During the 2001-2002 academic year, Miller provided 37 scholarships, 23 of which were given to students either from Texas or attending Texas colleges and universities.

Miller Brewing is proud to be a part of such a venture, one that is helping create a stronger, more diversified future.[/b]

I really don't think they are going to ask for that money back do any of you believe that? I think they are just trying to pacify us here.
    YOU PEOPLE HAVE MADE ME SO PARANOID, IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT THAT I NO LONGER BELIEVE IN PEOPLE ANYMORE!
    SHAME ON ALL OF YOU FOR TAKING AWAY NITTY'S GUILIBILITY!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Email La Raza company supporters too!

Tell them all how you feel about supporting illegals and anarchy!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh! It's to late Miller. I think you have pissed people off so bad we can cause your stock to drop.

Can anyone get us Miller Corps stock symbol, current price and graphs?

I think we can inform enough people about this to drop their stock on Tuesday

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was scanning local (to Chicago) websites and found a couple stories about the big march. In both these stories I've included below, they are still attributing Miller as supporting the marches:

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local ... 85148.html

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sectio ... id=4519689

One is dated (from yesterday) the other is dated today. They are likely to be a bit dated regardless.

In any case, as some suggest, I don't think the particular cause for the funds really matters much. They've already committed to sponsoring the thing and since it is already underway, it would be reasonable to expect the funds have been dispersed. Now, they get to 'take the hit' for their stupidity. Oh, I'm enjoying this way too much!

I am also going to forward this information to the marketing and PR depts. of some local brewers in my area. Most started out as small microbrewers, but now, several have grown quite large. Maybe they'll of them will want to join in the fun as well.

Well, Coors is La Raza support. Now we know about Miller. What are we drinkin' now?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi PhredE,
    In the first article it talks about 1millions asian families being upset because they are seperated from their families. Well, if they came legally they would'nt have anything to complain about!

The nerve of these people to think we should have open borders and just grant anybody citizenship who crosses the border or lands on our shores.

Cry me a river, go back to your families if you are that upset.

MESSAGE TO THE WORLD: America does not have open borders!! Come legally or do not come at all!

Gosh, where would we be without Google?

This one's for W: http://www.marininstitute.org/miller/

HTH

JAK
    Email La Raza company supporters too!

Tell them all how you feel about supporting illegals and anarchy!
    I have emailed some of them. I need to finish those emails.

One that I use to love is Hallmark. No longer shop with them! I'm doing my best not to give traitors any dollars. They think we can't do without them, but we really can when our survival depends on it!
    That is basically what it has come to...
    The survival of Americans and our way of life.

The nerve of these people to think we should have open borders and just grant anybody citizenship who crosses the border or lands on our shores.
    The nerve of these people to think they own this country and demand rights they DO NOT have!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

That is basically what it has come to...
    The survival of Americans and our way of life.
    We can't dump these products in the harbor, but we can make it the oldest stuff on the shelf. Put'em in "boycotts."
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast