Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IA hugger Brownback to drop out of Presidential Race

Illegal Alien Loving Brownback To Drop Out Of Presidential Race
    By Digger

Senator Sam Brownback is the first candidate running for president in 2008 who is reaping the reward he gets for voting in favor of amnesty for illegal aliens. Now voters don't support him and they aren't donating money. Brownback became known as Senator Switchback when he initially voted in favor of cloture of the Senate's Comprehensive Immigration Reform amnesty and then voted against the bill.

If you missed his moment of idiocy where he changed his vote in a span of 11 minutes from supporting amnesty for illegal aliens to not supporting amnesty for illegal aliens you can see the video below:
    diggersrealm(d.o.t)com/mt/archives/002534.html

I'm happy to see him go and will be looking forward to the day Senator John McCain - and all those who support amnesty for illegal aliens - get their just due.

Besides money, Brownback's support for a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants hurt him in Iowa, an early-voting state that has struggled to provide education, medical care and other services as the number of immigrants has more than doubled since 1990.

Eat it Brownback!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tipped by: Michelle Malkin

Other Commentary:
    http://hotair.com/archives/2007/10/18/brownbacks-out/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I guess you get no money and support if you pander to the Illegals... The GOP is in for a very rude suprise on the next 2 elections
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Clinton and Obama BOTH VOTED for the ILLEGALS, and they have raked in the dough..........so that isn't the reason. Brownback just wasn't a likable candidate. Personally, I couldn't stand him.

If pandering to ILLEGALS did it, all but 3 of the candidates would be getting no support.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Clinton and Obama BOTH VOTED for the ILLEGALS, and they have raked in the dough..........so that isn't the reason. Brownback just wasn't a likable candidate. Personally, I couldn't stand him.
    I dont think Clinton and Obama is getting funding from the GOP constituants ... they are getting thier money from the Democrats in mass because they hate bush more than we want to see him tried for treason

GOP funding is down and they are being turned away by some of the the most loyal of donors

Although I will have to conceed he never came close to even Ron Paul, Tom Tancredo and Duncan Hunter

Ron Paul, Tom Tancredo and Duncan Hunter ... any of the three I will vote for... the top tier of the GOP need to go fly a kite and learn what it means to be a Republican... these people have hijacked our party and WE the people are fed up

Do they really think we will vote for a liberal leaning republican... or a Half as_ed republican ... I hope not