Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have called ICE several times. They told me that there hands are tied and that they can only go after known criminals. They also told me to stay away from my illegal neighbors. The people that work for ICE I am sure are tired of this just as much as we are. But, politicans hold the keys to unlock ICE and lock the borders.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

The most sensible thing California could do would be to follow the lead of AZ and implement laws similar to clean the full illegal closets of CA.

We all no that may not happen any time soon but the numbers of illegals are SO HIGH there that it is to the point that this is probably what it will take in order to rid CA of illegals. The only other option I can see is if the FEDERAL GOV'T were to penalize the state from funding - especially ear marks for things that Pelosi & Feinstein are known for attaching to bills in Congress.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

I'd like to add the North Carolina needs to pass laws as well. For too long NC has been a Mecca for illegal immigrants and our legislation won't do anything except pass bills that are in the illegals' favor. The time for playing games is over. It's time to get real and to get tough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12