Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have lived in California for 40 plus years.
    I have lived in San Diego for more than 30 years.
    Most of the people in my neighborhood speak English as a first language.
    The last place I worked before I retired didn't have one person who didn't speak English as a first language.
    There is much more to California than L.A. County.
    I used to live in Long Beach back in the 70s
    and then I moved to Paradise.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    I have lived in California for 40 plus years.
    I have lived in San Diego for more than 30 years.
    Most of the people in my neighborhood speak English as a first language.
    The last place I worked before I retired didn't have one person who didn't speak English as a first language.
    There is much more to California than L.A. County.
    I used to live in Long Beach back in the 70s
    and then I moved to Paradise.
    From an outsider perspective, I traveled from south San Diego, through L.A. and up to the Bakersfield area. Compared to Texas it felt like being in Mexico..and Texas has it's own share of problems. Yes, San Diego is beautiful but it's an appendage of a diseased body. IMO, California is ground zero for all that is wrong with illegal immigration in the U.S. It's the cockroach nest and needs to be fumigated. Start with the illegals and move on to the liberal cesspool in San Francisco and L.A.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I have travelled all over the country on business.
    I haven't seen one place that I would rather live than San Diego.
    (Except maybe Hawaii.)
    I don't understand why anyone would live anyplace that they aren't happy, for very long.
    Life is to short to do that.
    When I decided that I didn't like the heat an humidity of South Florida I moved across the street from the beach in Long Beach.
    When I visited San Diego and liked it more than long Beach I moved here.
    I couldn't live someplace that I wasn't happy, for very long.
    It's to easy to move to do that.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    I have travelled all over the country on business.
    I haven't seen one place that I would rather live than San Diego.
    (Except maybe Hawaii.)
    I don't understand why anyone would live anyplace that they aren't happy, for very long.
    Life is to short to do that.
    When I decided that I didn't like the heat an humidity of South Florida I moved across the street from the beach in Long Beach.
    When I visited San Diego and liked it more than long Beach I moved here.
    I couldn't live someplace that I wasn't happy, for very long.
    It's to easy to move to do that.
    Live long and prosper...just keep the cockroaches at bay
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

The economy of the country's largest city and the entire nation would collapse if illegal immigrants were deported en masse, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg told a Senate committee hearing.

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,202132,00.html
    NO AMNESTY

Banned

Crescent City Ca

I lived In San Diego for 5 years (1977- 1981) It Is a beautiful city,and I enjoyed the scenery,but I would not go back now. I prefer the other border. The prettiest place that I have ever seen In California Is Crescent City, right on the Oregon border. Smith River,Klamath River,Rogue River,redwoods,ocean, and great Salmon and steelhead fishing. If I were to stay In California,that Is where I would go.... TS

Re: Crescent City Ca

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    I lived In San Diego for 5 years (1977- 1981) It Is a beautiful city,and I enjoyed the scenery,but I would not go back now. I prefer the other border. The prettiest place that I have ever seen In California Is Crescent City, right on the Oregon border. Smith River,Klamath River,Rogue River,redwoods,ocean, and great Salmon and steelhead fishing. If I were to stay In California,that Is where I would go.... TS
    I've been thru there several time. It's beautiful, but it rains a lot and it's to cold for me up there in the winter.
    I like warm winters and cool sumers.
    NO AMNESTY

ICE IS PATHETIC

ICE, Homeland Sec and Janet Napolitano are simply pathetic. They arrest 500 illegal aliens a year out of 20 million and expects us to call it progress? Laughable

This is the most interesting article on this subject I have ever seen.

What makes California great?

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-212046.html
    NO AMNESTY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12