Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE Charges Cuban with Bigamy

The Cubans are notorious for this. They have immigration rights others do not have besides the wet foot/ dry foot policy. For example Cuban residents can sponsor family members and spouse with out the wait legal immigrants can. It takes a non Cuban 7 years to sponsor a relative so they get citizenship after 5 years to be able to do so. A Cuban on the other hand once again jumps in front of the line.

http://cbs4.com/local/Bigamy.Bigamist.E ... 10399.html

Local Woman Charged With 9 Counts Of Bigamy

Michele Gillen MIAMI (CBS4) ― A South Florida woman has been arrested in an extreme and rare case of polygamy.

According to an arrest report, released by the State Attorney's Office, Eunice Lopez, a Cuban National, has married ten different men in nearly five years, and she never filed for divorce in any of the cases.

The first marriage took place in June of 2002 and the tenth marriage took place in November of 2006. She even married two men in the same month, in November of 2005, according to the arrest report.

So why did she do it? According to the Office of Investigation, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), she was paid by the men so that they could stay in the U.S.

Lopez has been charged with nine counts of bigamy.

(© MMVII, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is her booking information. I could not easily provide the link but if you want to look it up for yourself then look up Miami Dade Corrections and go under inmate information, type her name in and you will find it.

In Custody Inmate Information Printer-Friendly

Personal Information
    Name: LOPEZ, EUNICE
    Sex: F Race: W Eye: BRO Weight: 160 Lbs
    DOB: 11/21/1981 Hair: BRO Height: 5' 7"
    Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge
    Booking Information
    Jail Number: 070109102 IDS: 2083157 Loc: WDC
    Date Booked: 12/12/2007 Time Booked: 16:42

Case(s) Information
    Warrant Case: F07038910 Desc: ARREST WARRANT Bond: $ 75000**
    Charge: BIGAMY

** Bond information posted on this case/charge may not reflect the current amount. Call the detention facility for updated information.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Makes me wonder in how many names she could collect public assistance,welfare etc.

MW
    According to the Office of Investigation, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), she was paid by the men so that they could stay in the U.S.

Lopez has been charged with nine counts of bigamy.
    bigamy, that's it???? How about nine counts of citizenship fraud too? Have the guys been caught, charged, and deported?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't understand the Cuban policy toward immigration.

It made sense for a few years to allow Cubans to flee Castro and escape death.

It makes no sense to continue to have that policy.

She didn't divorce them so she could collect their pensions. That is what first came to my mind. They can charge between $5,000 to $12,000 per marriage from what I have heard. They should also look at some of their immigration lawyers as there are some that arrange those marriages. This is another call I will have to make to ICE. My friend works at Starbuck's and hears them making marriage deals in return for a greencard. She told me the lawyer repeats over and over again that they need to remain married until they get their greencard.