Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We need you before Congress.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

San Diego City Council candidate owns I.C.E. IMAGE Company

Two San Diego companies join IMAGE program

Two San Diego-area companies have joined a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement program that aims to establish the best practices for employers committed to not hiring unauthorized workers.

Twenty-six companies took part in a signing ceremony Tuesday in Arlington, Va., for the ICE Mutual Agreement between Government and Employers, or IMAGE. According to the agency, the companies have agreed to take measures that will ensure they do not hire employees not authorized to work in the United States.

The two local companies are San Diego Flight Training International, a flight school based at Montgomery Field owned by Phil Thalheimer, who is a candidate for the San Diego City Council, and Fluid Components International LLC, a San Marcos manufacturing company.

The IMAGE program, which began in January 2007, already had nine charter members.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib ... riefs.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope more sign up. I have business cards saying I support businesses that use E-verfile. I wished they said E-verify and IMAGE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are so many programs and partnerships now available to do something, anything, to truly say that you are trying to hire legally and to avoid hiring illegal aliens. There are no more excuses if you want to follow the law.

Report those who are suspected of hiring illegal aliens and pass this information on to state and local representatives and to area businesses.

Good idea Gogo to have business cards and to give them to local merchants who you do business with daily.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234