Quote Originally Posted by ecgalup
Quote Originally Posted by ecgalup
I know a case like this, but dont know where to go and share the information, maybe some of you know better. The guy name is Jose Luis Alvares Pena he lives in 814 Peachtree St Clinton, NC 28328-2640 DOB 11/20/83, he was born in El Salvador, enter ilegaly in usa some years ago, now have TPS and make a fake marriage with an american citizen, but they did not consummate the marriage, nor have a romantic or sexual relationship, ...I am not sure but it seems the guy is gay. They dont even lived together.
I even send a letter to immigration once, but it look like they don't take it seriusly. His cel is (910) 9900636.
He is also known as Jose Alvarez or Jose Alvarez Pena. He purchased the house where he lives since October 2004. Here is the link to the deed

http://www.sampsonrod.org/BookViewVWin. ... t=15600514
I wrote this some time ago, to see if somebody who knows more about this would do something else about it, and like I said, I already give this information to immigration. Nevertheless, time has passed and nothing has happen, nobody seems to care, the guy in question is still here, enjoying the American dream. In some places immigration officials run after illegal immigrants, in other places irrupt in their houses and detain them, but here , ..in the “cyberspaceâ€