Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In Idaho 12 Year Old Sexually Assaulted By Illegal Alien

11:26 a.m. -- Panamanian man accused of sexually assaulting 12-year-old girl

Yosy Dario Villarreal-Martinez

ELSEWHERE

Click here for more local news
    Patrick Orr - porr@idahostatesman.com
    Edition Date: 04/11/08

A 21-year-old Panamanian man accused of sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl Wednesday is being held in the Ada County Jail.
    Yosy Dario Villarreal-Martinez is charged with lewd conduct in connection with the case, according to Ada County Sheriff's reports.

Villarreal-Martinez is accused of sexually assaulting the girl Wednesday morning at the home of an acquaintance, shortly after he met her for the first time, according to Ada County Sheriff's reports.

The girl told a family member what happened, and they called detectives Thursday, who began an investigation which resulted in the arrest of Villarreal hours later.

The charge of lewd conduct is punishable by up to life in prison.

Investigators have also determined Villarreal-Martinez is in the country illegally, so he is also being held in the jail on an immigration hold, according to reports.

Villarreal-Martinez will make his initial court appearance later Friday.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/newsupdat ... 49438.html
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is disgusting but why is everyone surprised? It happens every single day. Those who support IA watchout because that could easily be your child. And how would you feel if the person who did this just changed their name, got out on bail and moved on never paying for the crime they committed?

This makes me sick! I am so tired of these stories when there is no excuse for it. You can comment at the bottom of the article at the link. Sign up is simple and quick. Come on, everyone, let's give 'em hell!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where is the outrage from the Legal Hispanics?

Don't think I'm not going to rub this in the faces of our Idaho Congress for not getting a bill passed this year. This is exactly what we're trying to prevent by fighting against illegal immigration.

One poster said this dude teaches hip hop and this is supposed to be his Myspace page.

http://i40.photobucket.com/player.swf?f ... 2_0072.flv

Investigators have also determined Villarreal-Martinez is in the country illegally, so he is also being held in the jail on an immigration hold, according to reports.
    ANOTHER ILLEGAL ALIEN WHO SEXUALLY ASSAULTS A 12 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL. HOW SICK AND GROSS. How much longer do Americans have to put up with this scum?

Where are his parents and the rest of his illegal alien family? DEPORT THE ENTIRE CLAN!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm getting beat up in that link I posted above. I sure could use some back up. Although I hit this guy "siagon" pretty hard.

I guess they didn't like what some were posting because it's looks like they took a page of comments off, or we were having too much fun.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I'm getting beat up in that link I posted above. I sure could use some back up. Although I hit this guy "siagon" pretty hard.
    Hey TinyBob, you did a good job..! in this thread at the Idaho Statesman www.idahostatesman.com/newsupdates/story/349438.html

..that 'siagon' dip is just that..

want me to sign it there and bring them here to ALIPAC?, specifically to our Crime Victims of illegals thread..? www.alipac.us/ftopict-29111.html

..it might be interesting..
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast