Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

These are the most demanding cry baby people in the world.There is NO way to please them NONE !! Even citizenship would open a whole new can of worms with these people.

I hope women are not allowed to get work visas if they are pregnant and if they sneak thru they will be let go immediatly once it is discovered.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Life's a bitch ain't it?

gettin pushed out by their own countrymen! i love it.

The majority of the immigrants believe that those who signed this agreement did it as a shameless defense of their interests which does nothing but promote the deportation and marginalization of workers lacking identity papers
    Riiiiiggghht.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I saw 20 thousand new agricultural workers with work documents. That is good they can come legally. I saw a 6 month temporary worker permit. That is good.

I hope no women can come along to drop more babies, and but...., I don't see where anyone is going to make sure they go back???????

In April, Arturo Rodriguez, president of the UFW, travelled to Michoacán to sign the pact of cooperation so that at least 20 thousand migrants from Michoacan can enter the United States legaly to work in agriculture. The governor of the state Leonel Godoy and the holder of the Office of the secretary of the Migrant, Alma Griselda Valencia, promised to recruit and to choose the migrants inmunicipalities with the most marginalization in the state.
    Since when does the president of the UFW have the authority to sign or enter into a "pact" with a foreign country which would allow anyone to enter this country legally! The UFW now has authority to grant worker visas? Am I missing something here? I think that needs to be explained...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was not aware that Labor Unions could "handout" work visas for the United States. However, if and only if "guest workers" are allowed to enter the United States it should be for just one "designated" job (if for a harvest, two or three month period until the harvest is completed but no longer than six months for any one job) then return to their HOME country and get in line for the next job after a waiting period of "six" to "nine" months before they may return again as a "guest worker". The EMPLOYER and the UNION will be jointly responsible for the "guest workers" leaving the country. If the "guest workers" do not leave the country as designated the "guest worker", now an ILLLEGAL, the "employersâ€

"Many have arrived from Mexico with work visas and the undocumented Mexicans have been displaced even though we have been working here for years expecting an opportunity to legalize ourselves"
    Hahaha. What goes around comes around. You all got what you deserved. Mexicans who respectfully waited to enter LEGALLY get YOUR jobs. NOW YOU ARE BEIN DISPLACED. See what it feels like?

This will divide us more and will create different classes of migrant workers and it will bring new abuses".
    You are probably right! There will be DIVISIONS BETWEEN the ILLEGAL ALIENS and the LEGAL MIGRANT WORKERS.

There will be a whole new set of WHINERS too.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The UFW is acting as both their union and contractor. I think it is a good thing and I wrote to congratulate them.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast