Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien Stabs, Kills 2 of his children

And then he blames another illegal alien, the new boyfriend of mom, for the crime.

http://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett/fat...er-836349.html

The father of two young boys stabbed to death in their home also stabbed himself and tried to blame the murders on the current boyfriend of the boys' mother, Gwinnett police said Saturday.

On Saturday, Elvis Noe Garcia-Nelasco, 23, was taken into custody and charged with murder in the Wednesday deaths of Bradley Garcia, 3, and Edward Garcia, 1.

Antonio Cardenas-Rico, 28, initially faced murder charges, but had them dropped once police attention shifted to Garcia-Nelasco. However, Cardenas-Rico remained in Gwinnett County jail on drug charges. Both men are believed to be in the country illegally.

On Wednesday, police answered a 911 call at 1110 Bridle Path Drive in the Huntington Falls subdivision near Lawrenceville and found the badly wounded boys in a basement. A third boy, Bradley's twin, 3, was in critical condition, and was airlifted to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. He remains in critical condition.

Garcia-Nelasco and his former girlfriend were fighting over custody of their three sons, according to police reports obtained Friday by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

The man, who had not legally established paternity, said he wouldn't return the sons to their mother because of his drug activity concerns involving her and her current boyfriend, Cardenas-Rico.

On Feb. 2, Garcia-Nelasco had approached Gwinnett County police and filed a complaint that indicated Cardenas-Rico had threatened his life.

Following the stabbings, Garcia-Nelasco ran across the street and, referring to Cardenas-Rico, screamed at his neighbor, "He killed my children!" Suffering from stab wounds himself, Garcia-Nelasco was transported by ambulance to Gwinnett Medical Center.

The neighbor, Lewon Thomas, said Garcia-Nelasco entered his garage "with a hole in his chest," and talked to a 911 operator on a cellphone.

"He wanted me to go back and see what happened," said Thomas, who went to the house accompanied by another neighbor. "It was horrific."

When reached by phone Saturday, Thomas said he was "shocked" to learn that the man who came to him for help has now been charged with murder.

"Oh wow," he said. "That is so sad."

Thomas added that the news was "just disappointing." He said he never would have guessed that Garcia-Nelasco was lying to him about what happened.

"There was no indication whatsoever," he said. "That was the farthest thing from my thoughts."
    What bothers me the most about this situation is the fact that this 23 year old father of 3 is living in a beautiful, spacious house that I cannot afford and I have been working and paying taxes all my life.

Picture of Dad Mugshot at Link

Link to Gwinnett County Press Conference:
    http://www.wsbtv.com/video/26846449/index.html

Father Of Stabbed Children Charged With Murder

Posted: 1:25 pm EST February 12, 2011
    Updated: 6:05 pm EST February 12, 2011

GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. -- The father of two children recently stabbed to death has been charged with their murder.

The father, Elvis Noe-Garcia, was charged with two counts of murder and aggravated assault. Another man was originally charged in the stabbing, but the charges have since been dropped.

Police responded to a quadruple stabbing at a home on Bridle Path Drive outside Lawrenceville on Wednesday, Gwinnett police Cpl. Jake Smith said. Officers made the gruesome discovery at about 6:30 p.m., Smith said.

The boys, 1-year-old Edward Garcia and 3-year-old Bradley Garcia, were found in the basement of the home, Smith said. He said another 3-year-old boy was also stabbed. The surviving child, who family members said was Bradley's twin, was flown to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston, where he was in serious condition, police said.

Garcia, 23, was also found stabbed. He was taken to a local hospital in serious condition.

The next day, 28-year-old Antonio Cardenas-Rico, was charged with two counts of murder. Just days before, Garcia made a threat complaint to police about a man with the last name "Cardenas."

Channel 2 obtained a Feb. 2 report in which Garcia identified the man as his ex-girlfriend's boyfriend. He said the man called him with the message, "I will kill you."

But Smith said Saturday murder charges against Cardenas-Rico were dropped. Though, he remains in police custody on drug charges and an immigration hold.

At a 5 p.m. press conference Saturday, Smith said police discovered discrepancies between the evidence and Garcia's statements and his alibi. After re-interviewing witnesses and reassessing the facts, police determined that Garcia was responsible for his sons' killings. Smith said he stabbed himself to look like a victim.

"The whole story involving the involvement of Cardenas-Rico was entirely fabricated," Smith said.

He said the three have been involved in a custody battle over the children.

Smith said Garcia has been uncooperative since being charged. A court appearance for Garcia has not been scheduled yet, but a judge may come to him, Smith said.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/26845279/detail.html

Three Pictures at Source Link

Pic 1 the Family.
    Pic 2 the friend.
    Pic 3, Dad mugshot

Gwinnett Father Charged with Killing 2 Sons

Posted By - Jennifer Leslie
    Last Updated On: 2/12/2011 3:49:00 PM

LAWRENCEVILLE, GA -- Gwinnett County Police have arrested the father who claimed that another man stabbed and killed two of his sons on Wednesday night inside their Gwinnett County home.

Elvis Garcia-Nelasko was booked into the Gwinnett County jail on Saturday morning and charged with two counts of murder and one count of aggravated assault.

At the same time, police dropped murder charges against Antonio Cardenas-Rico, 28, the boyfriend of the children's mother.

Garcia initially told police that he was also wounded in the violent attack that left two of his sons dead and another son critically wounded.

One-year-old Edward Garcia and 3-year-old Bradley Garcia were killed. Bradley's twin brother was flown to a children's hospital in Atlanta in critical condition. Garcia was taken to Gwinnett Medical Center in serious condition.

Earlier this week police chaged Cardenas-Rico with the murders at 1110 Bridle Path Drive in Lawrenceville. The murder chargers against Cardenas-Rico have now been dropped, but he remains in jail on drug and immigration charges.

Neighbors told 11Alive News the children's father ran across the street to a neighbor's house to call 911 at around 6:30 p.m.

Police said he told 911 there were two children dead in his home. When police arrived, they found all three kids in the basement. Their mother and sister were not home during the attack and were not hurt.

Investigators said Rico, the first man arrested, reportedly threatened to kill the children's father just eight days earlier.

On February 2, Garcia told Gwinnett County police that he got a phone call from a man investigators now identify as Antonio Cardenas-Rico.

According to police reports, Garcia talked to police twice that day, in fear for his life. Over the phone, "Mr. Garcia stated that the suspect said 'I will kill you'," according to the police report narrative.

The February 2 report goes on: "Mr. Garcia stated the suspect is upset because Mr. Garcia and ex-girlfriend are feuding over the children."

Garcia's attorney, Christopher Taylor, issued a statement on Friday: "Our hearts are forever broken, and we are left without words to describe the horrible tragedy that has entered our lives. We loved Bradley and Edward with all our hearts and we are trying our best to cope with this situation. We still cannot understand or explain this tragedy. Our prayers are with Joshua, who is fighting for his life, and we ask everyone to remember him in your prayers. His life is in God's hands now and we trust in God's will."

Garcia's attorney said he plans to comment on his client's arrest sometime Saturday afternoon.

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story ... 3&catid=40

Picture of DAD at source Link

Lawrenceville Stabbing Victim Arrested
    Man Charged With Killing Children

POSTED: 12:27 pm EST February 12, 2011
    UPDATED: 1:47 pm EST February 12, 2011

LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. -- The father of the two young boys killed Wednesday evening has been arrested and is now in the Gwinnett County Detention Center, charged with their murder.

Records show Elvis Noe Garcia-Nelasco was booked into the jail at 10:42 a.m. Saturday.

The charges listed are aggravated assault, and murder.

Garcia suffered stab wounds in the attack that left his sons one-year-old Edward, and three-year-old Bradley dead.

Murder charges against a previous suspect have been dropped, but he remains in custody on drug charges.

The Gwinnett County Police will have a press conference today at 5 p.m. to announce the new developments.

CBS Atlanta is following this developing story and will have more information as it becomes available.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/26845110/detail.html

NAME : GARCIA-NELASCO ELVIS NOE

Offender ID Number: 99223949
    Alias ID Number: 99199285
    Offender ID Display: 0099199285

Photo: http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com/as ... 2011297846

Charges:

Booking Number: 2011297846
    Warrant Number: 11W-03252
    Code Section: 16-5-1
    Statute: OCGA
    Fel/Misd Traffic/Hold: F
    Description: @ * MURDER
    Bond: No Bond
    Order Status: Active

Warrant Number: 11W-03253
    Code Section: 16-5-1
    Description: @ * MURDER

Warrant Number: 11W-03254
    Code Section: 16-5-21
    Description: @ * AGGRAVATED ASSAULT

Booking Number:2011297846
    Warrant Number: ICE
    Code Section: 99-9996
    Fel/Misd Traffic/Hold: H
    Description: HOLD FOR IMMIGRATION

http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com/as ... 2011297846

Re: Illegal Alien Stabs, Kills 2 of his children

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    What bothers me the most about this situation is the fact that this 23 year old father of 3 is living in a beautiful, spacious house that I cannot afford and I have been working and paying taxes all my life.
    Really??? thats what bothers you the most about the story?? Just to let you know...he didnt own that house, he rented the basement from another family.

Elvis Noe Garcia-Nelasco Mug Shot

To acutally implement such a plan and to kill your own kids so he would look like the "victim"? Ahhh there's a special place in hell for scum like this! The death penalty is made for lowlifes like this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Wow, I can't even imagine what kind of person it would take to thrust a knife into the bodies of his infant children.

Re: Illegal Alien Stabs, Kills 2 of his children

Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl
    Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    Really??? thats what bothers you the most about the story?? Just to let you know...he didnt own that house, he rented the basement from another family.
    id like to know how you know this? there is nothing in any story to indicate he either owned it or rented it