Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This does it! She is only here because she broke our laws and is now here because some bleeding hearts have given her sanctuary.

NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE, should be allowed to say these things in OUR Country.....she needs to be picked up, dragged out if necessary and put in the ICE wagon on the way back to where she came from....then protest and march in her own country!

I mean it people!!! This kind of talk in our country needs immediate attention from law enforcement!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Without such action, her statement continued, immigrant organizations would launch a campaign "aimed at bringing this government and this economy to a halt."

Good luck, do they really think they can threaten us!

KICK HER OUT NOW!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

...because America is not for sale and our sovereignty is not negotiable!
    <blockquote><di

I would gladly go and remove her if ICE gave me permission to do so. She is very annoying and needs to be removed immediately. There are many people here legally that may face family separation and their problems should be addressed by the government.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So , where did all that crying for " better life for herself and her son " go ?
    it looks like the true colors are coming through .
    These hard-working good-hearted people certainly are not happy with American government and American people .
    What about the assimilation song ?
    I do not see too much assimilation going on .
    What I see is that the illegals do not like anybody who is not like them and they do not like anybody who does not let them have their way with whatever they are up to
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

I believe you would, Swatchick, I believe you would, and if I could be there right beside you, I would.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Please God, let me read my newspaper in the next couple of days to find that you have provided a miracle for the world to see by casting that sinner Elvira from your house of worship by the scruff of the neck! Furthermore God, I pray that you'll have ICE at the doorstep anxiously awaiting for her arrival, with handcuffs at the ready!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Deport the antagonizer, Where does she and these pro illegal immigrant groups get off, I am as sick of them as I am of her. Seems they don't remember much about there last boycott
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    ICE bosses need to be replaced with people who are willing to do the job. these people are taking taxpayer funded paychecks and not doing their jobs. funny in the real world you usually need to EARN your pay.
    Hey, that's a great idea! Let's replace those Americans who "just won't do those jobs" with Americans who would LOVE to! Kudos Lone_Patriot!! The rest of "we the people" don't get to keep our jobs if we don't do them, and we're replaced with someone who will!

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I would gladly go and remove her if ICE gave me permission to do so. She is very annoying and needs to be removed immediately. There are many people here legally that may face family separation and their problems should be addressed by the government.
    I've believed from the beginning of her 'sanctuary' stand, that although I'm Christian and take my church seriously, that that church was doing the wrong thing, in standing up for a criminal. I think that she should be picked up and deported. The stupidity of gov't policy of telling criminals...'oh yes, we want you to show up for deportation at (some future date)" just infuriates me. These are people who chose to break our laws...so now...they'll follow it?! Puleeeze!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Please God, let me read my newspaper in the next couple of days to find that you have provided a miracle for the world to see by casting that sinner Elvira from your house of worship by the scruff of the neck! Furthermore God, I pray that you'll have ICE at the doorstep anxiously awaiting for her arrival, with handcuffs at the ready!
    I pray you will chastise that church that is disobeying Your Word in Romans 13:1 - 5. If need be remove their tax exemption.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast