Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I would gladly go and remove her if ICE gave me permission to do so. She is very annoying and needs to be removed immediately. There are many people here legally that may face family separation and their problems should be addressed by the government.
    I'll go with you swatchick and I'll even bring my dog.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There should not be any church that has sanctuary attached to it. Breaking a federal law is breaking a federal law. Who made it so churchs can become sanctuarys? I have never heard of such a law.
    If the government allows this then we have much bigger things to worry about.
    We have over the last 6 years been invaded not only by Hispanics but also middle easterners. There is proof that they are coming across the border with the hispanics and are here. These are the Muslums who want us all dead.
    This is happening in London now where car bombs are being built. They can use mosques as sanctuarys. If they can hide out an Illegal Hispanic then they can hide out a terrorist.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Without such action, her statement continued, immigrant organizations would launch a campaign "aimed at bringing this government and this economy to a halt."

Creepy. Emma Lozano (married to the priest at Elvira's hideout) was at our council meeting and eluded to the above threat. She also brought up Elvira who only wants to be with her son...

But check this out. They have started a boycott in Waukegan. And today's paper said that several businesses have already said NO. So if that's an example of brining our cities' economy to a halt -bring it on. Here's a link to the whole article on how 'great' the boycott is going. Not. And they have said they will not shop at non-hispanic businesses. Can they say that???

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=72294

"We're requesting they (the city) withdraw their application," said Jose Guzman, a leader of the Labor Council for Latin American Advancement in Waukegan, one of two groups working to organize the boycott. "We're going to stop discrimination even if it means Latino businesses moving out of this city."

Several business owners contacted by the Lake County News-Sun declined to talk about what a boycott of 287(g) might mean.

"Of course I'm concerned," said the manager of one busy Waukegan restaurant, who asked that neither he nor his business be identified. "But I'd rather not get involved. We don't want to take sides."

Tony Soto, whose family has owned a furniture and jewelry store in downtown Waukegan for 50 years, said the store has never taken sides in political campaigns or debates and doesn't plan to start now.

"When it comes to politics, we don't put signs out," Soto said. "That's not good for business. We don't want to get involved."

Soto said most of his customers are American citizens, but a "certain percentage" are not.

"Let's say 10 people want us to put up a sign or sign a petition," Soto said. "Maybe one or two of those will be customers. Others won't want to shop at my store. We keep our opinions to ourselves."

Horacio Lopez, vice president of the 150-member Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Lake County, spoke against 287(g) at a meeting attended by an estimated 2,000 people last week at Holy Family Parish in Waukegan. While he said 287(g) powers will polarize the community, he called a boycott a "radical" move.

"Who loses in the end? We all lose," said Lopez, who owns Pro Data Payroll Services in Libertyville. "I think there has to be open dialogue, and I think we are making progress on that. We have to put programs together that will bring to light what the community is asking for. What are we asking for? We want assurances we won't be taken advantage of with or without 287g."

Carmen Patlan, director of human concerns for Holy Family and associated parishes, said the church is against 287(g) but does not support the planned boycott.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lopez says, "Open dialogue?" There shouldn't be any dialogue. What is it with these people that make tham think America has to bargain with them. I put the illegals in the same category as terrorist. We shouldn't deal with them, either. Enforce the laws!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

They are terrorists and they are invaders of a nation. The problem is the government is standing by and watching it happen. Bush is the one to call this an invasion and stop it now. He will not do anything about this.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Today is INDEPENANCE DAY...231 years ago WE became a Nation,
    A Nation of LAWS. And for 231 years we have been a God fearing Nation that believes in HIS LAWS also.
    The 10th Commandment: "Thou shall not covet your neighbors goods"...
    America is being "RAPED"...
    Raped of her heritage, Raped of her Rule of Law, Totally Raped of her Identity...

TODAY IS INDEPENANCE DAY...And if this Illegal woman thinks SHE can break the AMERICAN RESOLVE...She is dilusional.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

We need to keep calling ICE on her. Somewhere I have heard that if people call and report people they will pick them up as they do not have the time to go after individuals. They also don't go after those that are in the media immigration lawyers and other groups don't go after ICE about using the news to get those people. We had a woman in Miami who was fighting to get instate tuition for illegals. Her name was all over the news. People called ICE on the family and the only legal was the daughter as she had a student visa, so the parents and sister were picked up by ICE. I don't know if they have been deported yet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123