Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Good luck closing the credit card out. I closed two accounts in writing. They just kept sending me those CC checks every month. I finally just reported it stolen and refused a replacement card.
    I check my credit on a daily basis. I would give them one billing cycle to mark it closed after receipt of my written request. If it took any longer copies of my letter, proof of B of A receiving it, and a copy of them showing open on my credit would be sent from my lawyer asking nicely one last time to close it

Why doesn't someone identify the name of the (Virginia) contractor that hires these "independent contractors", so we can avoid doing business with them, insure that local governments don't do business with them, and send them a letter advising them that we know of their wrongdoing?

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    I went to BofA with a friend to close his accounts. It was amazing to see in the short time since I had been there, how the clientele had changed. Not one person waiting in line spoke English. The look on the tellers faces was that of disgust. One teller was trying to explain to a women how you can't get money out of a bank just because you have a credit card! Another women who didn't speak English was handing the teller her phone to talk to her daughter. It was a total zoo.
    When we got to the window, I said " hmm guess giving illegals credit wasn't such a good idea" The tellers response was "not a good idea at all, but you didn't hear that from me"
    CLIFF

What town was this one in?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTT
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

USAmom,,,,Welcome to ALIPAC

------------------------

MK, that is a fabulous welcome,COOl!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

helojockey,,,,,Welcome to ALIPAC

------------------------

------------------------

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast