Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is a duplicate, was posted yesterday but will leave open since more comments. Please use our search engine before posting.
    Thank you.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-144842-schwarzenegger.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    This is a duplicate, was posted yesterday but will leave open since more comments. Please use our search engine before posting.
    Thank you.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-144842-schwarzenegger.html
    Oooops. Sorry about that.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Comming from a lib like George Skelton, I see this as progress. He only comes half way, since he does not seem to support deporting illegals. But he admits that illegals are a drag to the state and their taxes are minimal compared to what they take.

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Re: Illegal aliens are a factor in CA.'s budget math

Of course, illegal immigrants do pay state taxes.

Mr. Skelton failed to acknowledge the fact that many illegals are paid 'under-the-table' who pay no income taxes, state of federal, and there is absolutely no way to estimate these numbers.

There is only so much money in the state to do everything that must be done.
    Every dollar that is spent for anything for any illegal alien is a dollar that can't be spent on something for an American citizen.
    A kid with an allowance can figure that out.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Illegal aliens are a factor in CA.'s budget math

Of course, illegal immigrants do pay state taxes

Don't you need a VALID social security number to pay state taxes in CA?
    If so, how is this statement justified and how can anyone estimate the number of state taxes paid by illegals using fraudulent SS #'s?

Illegals who may pay state and Fed income tax via fradulent /stolen SS's are still a net drain on this country. Why you ask? Because they always claim the maximum number of dependents on their W-2 form. Virtually nothing is taken out of their checks and most of them do not file taxes at the end of the year.

In the unlikely event they do file, anything they have paid into the system they will most certainly get back...and then some! Rest assured, if there is a way to manipulate the system to their benefit, the illegal invader is on it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are correct. No other state offered any help to California nor did the people of any other state help California when they needed it the most. Many people want to blame the people of California for the illegal aliens in the state but when they actually did something about them it was overturned by the court and no one seemed to care or offer any help.
    JohnDoe2... I do remember that proposition and as I remember many people I talked to at that time said"yeah the people of California have spoken". Then news that a judge shut all you guys down saying it was unconstitutional I believe was his words. I did not really hear of anyone not supporting the people of California. And as far as throwing support your way, I am not sure the other states could overturn "a judges ruling" in your state. You can correct me if I am wrong on that.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    You are correct. No other state offered any help to California nor did the people of any other state help California when they needed it the most. Many people want to blame the people of California for the illegal aliens in the state but when they actually did something about them it was overturned by the court and no one seemed to care or offer any help.
    JohnDoe2... I do remember that proposition and as I remember many people I talked to at that time said"yeah the people of California have spoken". Then news that a judge shut all you guys down saying it was unconstitutional I believe was his words. I did not really hear of anyone not supporting the people of California. And as far as throwing support your way, I am not sure the other states could overturn "a judges ruling" in your state. You can correct me if I am wrong on that.
    The federal government is the solution to the illegal alien problems in California.
    The people in every state need to demand that the federal government secure our border and deport the millions of illegal aliens who are already here.
    Federal courts can overturn state court rulings.
    NO AMNESTY

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast