Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Whether or not the rest of the country supported our efforts in 1994 to curb illegal immigration is debatable. Understandably, the issue of illegal immigration was largely reserved to those border states such as Texas, Arizona, and California at that time. It is now a national crisis and getting more urgent by the year.

What is not debatable is who was responsible for "not supporting the people of California" and their efforts to end this problem. That honor is reserved for our elected officials, namely Grey Davis (Pete Wilson vowed to appeal judge Judge Mariana Pfaelzer's decision, but left office before he could do so) who let prop 187 die a slow painful death in the courts without pursuing it on behalf of the overwhelming majority of Californians who supported this proposition!

That's who I reserve blame for!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Whether or not the rest of the country supported our efforts in 1994 to curb illegal immigration is debatable. Understandably, the issue of illegal immigration was largely reserved to those border states such as Texas, Arizona, and California at that time. It is now a national crisis and getting more urgent by the year.

What is not debatable is who was responsible for "not supporting the people of California" and their efforts to end this problem. That honor is reserved for our elected officials, namely Grey Davis (Pete Wilson vowed to appeal judge Judge Mariana Pfaelzer's decision, but left office before he could do so) who let prop 187 die a slow painful death in the courts without pursuing it on behalf of the overwhelming majority of Californians who supported this proposition!

Unlike most people here, and everywhere else on the internet, I am not looking to blame anyone for the problem.
    I am looking for people who will help SOLVE the problem. Blaming others has never solved any problem.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

Unlike most people here, and everywhere else on the internet, I am not looking to blame anyone for the problem.
    I am looking for people who will help SOLVE the problem. Blaming others has never solved any problem.
    Nobody is looking to blame anyone per se JD. Your the one who has suggested the rest of the country remained silent as we here in CA attempted to deal with this issue. I'm not so sure that's the case. I'm not blaming, attacking our criticizing you. We are on the same team!

All i'm saying is that our political leaders at the time had PLENTY to do with prop 187 not being pursued! If there was anyone who refused to help the people of California, it was our elected politicans at the time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tell you what.....Everyone in CA should be putting the pressure on The Jerkinator to start putting pressure on the Govt to get these IA's out of here!!!!
    CA is dying on the vine and they will continue to tax us to death, then those of us who are still here will be clamoring to move to a state with lower taxes.
    Is there a way to Roy Beck to get an action buffet to send faxes to Arnie to get Arnie to start pressuring the Govt?

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Tell you what.....Everyone in CA should be putting the pressure on The Jerkinator to start putting pressure on the Govt to get these IA's out of here!!!!
    CA is dying on the vine and they will continue to tax us to death, then those of us who are still here will be clamoring to move to a state with lower taxes.
    Is there a way to Roy Beck to get an action buffet to send faxes to Arnie to get Arnie to start pressuring the Govt?
    I like this. A suggestion for action. I have sent letters and emails to the gov., now if we could get everyone to do that it might make a difference.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:04 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a duplicate, was posted yesterday but will leave open since more comments. Please use our search engine before posting.
    Thank you.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-144842-schwarzenegger.html

JohnDoe2
    ALIPAC Hero Elite

Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:26 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jean wrote:
    This is a duplicate, was posted yesterday but will leave open since more comments. Please use our search engine before posting.
    Thank you.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-144842-schwarzenegger.html

Oooops. Sorry about that.
    NO AMNESTY

California Counties Threaten To Withhold Money From State
    | AHN ...Feb 5, 2009 ... Sacramento plans to file this week a lawsuit against California and state controller John Chiang for withholding the county's funds for ...
    www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7013964411 - 13k - Cached - Similar pages

L.A. County threatens to withhold revenue from state -
    Los Angeles ...Feb 4, 2009 ... Withholding state payments is not really an option for most counties, said Paul McIntosh, executive director of the California State Assn. ...
    www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-county ... ?track=rss - 63k - Cached - Similar pages
    NO AMNESTY

Stop allowing the use of California's taxes on Illegal Aliens

State controller John Chiang's e-mail is john@sco.ca.gov

Email him the above message, if we cut out free welfare and other like services housing, mental health etc.. to illegals we would be in allot better position. American citizens would not have to wait years on waiting list behind illegals for housing and spots in free senior daycare etc.. wow what a concept to take care of your own instead of being forced to have YOUR money spent on law breakers.

THEY ARE NOT ONLY A PART OF THE SITUATION THAT CALIFORNIA FINDS IT SELF IN. THEY ARE A MAJOR REASON THAT THE COUNTRY IS IN THE HOLE THAT IT IS IN. THEY ARE CAUSING A LOT OF STATES TO BE IN THE RED. JUST LOOK AT ALL OF THE FREEBIES THAT THEY RECEIVE WHEN AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE TURNED AWAY. FOR THOSE WHO ARE ON SOCIAL SECURITY AND RECEIVING FOOD STAMPS, THEY ARE SEEING A CUT IN THE AMOUNT OF FOOD STAMPS THEY RECEIVE JUST BECAUSE OF A COST OF LIVING RAISE . EVEN THOUGH THE COST OF FOOD IS HIGH, THEY ARE CUTTING THE AMOUNT RECEIVED ANYWAY. I WONDER IF THEY CUT THE AMOUNT ILLEGALS RECEIVE WHEN THEY HAVE MORE THAN ONE OR TWO PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE HOLD EMPLOYED I DOUBT IT VERY SERIOUSLY. IF YOU ARE IN THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY, YOU GET THE ROYAL TREATMENT. I GUESS THAT IS WHAT WE GET FOR BEING CITIZENS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast