Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by attorneyatlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

The feds didn't ID themselves... says who? The illegal alien? Get real.

I don't know who these two posters are but the words "unalienable rights" are not found in the Constitution of the United States.

They are found in the Declaration of Independence in the preamble.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

The unalienable Rights are not Law.

Read the Constitution so people like this don't take your rights away and give them to foreign nationals.
    http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

Dixie
    I love sidewalk lawyers. The problem with all of your arguments is that courts have decided otherwise as they did in this case.
    Just hit your law library and site me the case.

There is something more honorable in being a "sidewalk" lawyer.

Don't bother with Plyler vs Doe... I'm really tired of that one.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by attorneyatlaw
    since you asked, I don't believe in legalizing any drugs. Our society is dependent enough on legal drugs. Our children don't know how to have fun without drugs. I don't believe we should legitimize groups who for decades murdered, threatened, abused, terrorized, corrupted and caused mayhem in the name of making money.
    I represent enough people charged with DUI, I don't need more, and I don't think our society needs more vehicular manslaughter either.

We aren't going to "legitimize groups who for decades murdered, threatened, abused, terrorized, corrupted and caused mayhem in the name of making money", we're going to deport them, shut them down and run our own drug trade legally, safely and under a reasonable set of civil code regulations, then tax it and use part of the tax revenues the drug customers pay to provide better education programs about the risk and consequences of using drugs and provide free rehabilitation on demand without stigma for anyone who wants or needs it.

In fact, once we pass the FairTax, we could ear-mark some of those FairTaxes on liquor sales to better educate the public about the risk and consequences of liquor use and provide those with alcohol addiction free rehabilitation on demand without stigma for anyone who wants or needs it as well.

Beyond that, we look after ourselves and own families and friends, and stop worrying about everyone else. Laissez-faire .. leave the people alone.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234