Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

nah an ameican who did this same thing would be in jail somewhere

Blame your parents for your delema. Had they not broke into this country you would have grown up more used to your hostile envirornment. Now, you can refocus your anger towards your own government and demand change to your lawless third world cesspool.

Bought a home? Gee, just how did an illegal alien buy a home? What proof did he have to provide and how was a tri-merge credit report pulled on him if he has no valid legal soicial security number? Somebody needs to pull his loan application that I can bet you was a Federal Government backed FHA loan that us taxpayers will be on the hook for once he defaults on it when he leaves to go back to Mexico.

Bet when a deeper look at his home loan application is done it will show all kinds of fraud and the assistance by the lendor to carry out the fraud.

We should require all federally backed home loans show proof of citizenship similar to an e-verify.

Maria, worked for the Oklahoma school district stealing a job from an American. She also stole somebody's social security number for $100 knowing dam well it was fake and not issued to her.

It is a crime that taxpayers had to pay for the educational cost all these years for these illegal aliens and they want us to feel bad for them. Ha, no way Jose do I feel bad for you. I feel bad for me and all the other legal citizens who had to carry your illegal family all these years.

You deserve every thing you have coming to you in your Mexican country. Enjoy and don't come back!!!

I was just reading on another thread about how legal workers in Mexico find that their entire household belongings are held by police when it is time for them to leave the country. If it is found that they owe no debt to anyone - then they can have their possessions to take with them back to their nation of origin. I wish for the nation of Mexico to be presented with a bill for the cost of their illegals. Then again, we can start capturing them and imprisoning them for 6 to 12 years just like Mexico does and use their labor to build the fence? Perhaps that is how we can get the $$$ owed by them paid?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Re: Illegal immigrant decides to leave the American dream

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Family means everything to Gabriel.

devout Catholic, husband and father of three.
    sorry, Gabriel, but as a devout Catholic you know that God does not condone breaking a law. God does not condone, thievary, stealing, criminal act and trying to get away with it.

he knows what he and his wife did was wrong and God does not approve such act. One thing Gabriel and his family finally did was to return back to Mexico where they came from. God finally got through to them. a devout Catholic knows that going back to their own country is the right thing to do , hence is what God's message to all his followers: thou shalt not steal, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor...

an illegal who is supposed to be a devout catholic who has the audacity to remain in america illegaly and try to challenge the rule of law is no devout catholic at all. they just use the word in vain which every devout catholic knows that it will come back to haunt the sinners - illegal aliens.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    I was just reading on another thread about how legal workers in Mexico find that their entire household belongings are held by police when it is time for them to leave the country. If it is found that they owe no debt to anyone - then they can have their possessions to take with them back to their nation of origin. I wish for the nation of Mexico to be presented with a bill for the cost of their illegals. Then again, we can start capturing them and imprisoning them for 6 to 12 years just like Mexico does and use their labor to build the fence? Perhaps that is how we can get the $$$ owed by them paid?
    LOL that's actually a good idea , we could begin arresting thousands of illegal immigrants and then enact a jail labor program where we make them pick the fruits in the fields , now wouldn't THAT be ironic ...

oh i think i'll bring that up next time someone says we can't find anyone to pick the food .

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    Break out the violins and tissue.....As a 50 percent disabled Desert Storm front line combat veteran, I have absolutely no sympathy for freeloading illegal aliens (they are NOT undocumented workers, or undocumented immigrants) who violated our laws, borders, sovereignty, are taking jobs from Americans, aren't paying taxes and use fraudulent and stolen identities ruining the lives of numerous Americans from identity theft to obtain benefits denied to Americans. What I really find offensive are those illegally in this country and their Benedict Arnold handlers demonstrating in our streets demanding instant citizenship, taxpayer benefits, cessation of enforcement of all immigration laws and support for open borders during this most hallowed of weekends. This is a slap in the face to those who sacrificed their lives, blood and limbs protecting, defending and preserving everything those freeloading bugs and their masters as Luis Gutierrez (who is supposed to be representing the American people, NOT illegal aliens) are stepping and spitting on which shows they have no respect for nor do they care about about our constitution and our veterans (alive and dead). I say adios (to you too Gutierrez) and don't let the border hit you in the ass on the way out.....
    Thank you for your service. As a military man, you defended the borders of Iraq while our congressmen and women allowed our southern border to be abused by millions of illegals. And they wonder why we are upset.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="kniggit"]
    "We tried to do all the right things by working hard, paying taxes, buying a home,â€
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

[quote="bigtex"][quote="kniggit"]
    "We tried to do all the right things by working hard, paying taxes, buying a home,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    There is not an illegal in this country that would not scream to high heaven if we took from them the way they take from us.

Time to wake up America.

It's just another illegal alien scam wrapped up in a sob story. If their own country is not a fit place to live why don't they fix it? They don't believe in the rule of law, that's why. That's why they came here illegally in the first place. And that's why their country is a failure. They have no one to blame except themselves.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast