Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals eligible for stimulus money

When you think about it, with this special Federal stimulus package, illegal aliens residing in the US benefit twice over. A fair amount of illegals were lucky enough to be sold houses to by “All Americanâ€

"Then the bottom fell out of the housing market. Although a lot of illegals lost their homes, they’re not liable to pay off the rest of the mortgage loan, and besides, they can always stay with friends. "

Or worse yet, they can simply pack up and high tail it back to Mexico and leave the American Citizen holding to deal with the aftermath. We do not know who these people are. Good luck in trying to hold them accountable.

I have often wondered what role the illegal invaders have played in this housing debacle. How many illegal invader were given home loans to purchase homes without any form of identification, income verification, etc.

I live in So Cal and there was a story in the local paper a few months back dealing with a specific neighborhood in Santa Ana in which ten homes on one block were in foreclosure. I believe the stoty was in the Orange County Register, one of our local, pro-illegal rags.

For those who live in So Cal you already know what's coming next. That's right, all ten home owners were illegal invaders who secured home loans. This is by no means a "gated community" but even in this neighboorhood, homes go from 300-400 thousand.

They interviewed one guy who get this, was a janitor making $10 an hour and his wife worked in a garment factor making I believe $8 an hour. I may be off on the wages they earned, but the point is they were able to secure a home loan for almost half a million dollars with nothing down and probably making around than $30 grand per year.

These people would hardly qualify to rent an apartment much less purchase a half a million dollar home.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WE need help now to STOP this...see link below!!

----------------------ACTION ALERT-------------------------

MCCAIN & HERNANDEZ ACTION ALERT!!!! TAKE ACTION NOW!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-100860.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

So are seniors going to get this or not?

Quote Originally Posted by caasduit
    Does not look like it!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Some people who were out there saying oh give the illegals the money, pricked their ears up when I mentioned that seniors were being left out. So good talking point. I'am mad illegals will gt the rebate even madder that senior won't. My mom certainly could use this money.

Junior Member marysteeleyorktownva's Avatar

ILLEGALS GETTING STIMULUS MONEY

This is insane and should be stopped immediately.

Our economy is suffering because of the illegals and too many guest workers. We have over 6 million unemployed Americans that are looking for work.

How can any of our reps agree to this and continue to want amnesty for the 11-20 illegals in here?

If you are looking to help, check out www.numbersUSA

Please call your local reps and ask them about this. Congress and Senate.

Whose side are they on?????????

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    WE need help now to STOP this...see link below!!

----------------------ACTION ALERT-------------------------

STOP!! "Illegals get Stimulus check"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-101023.html
    We need everyone to help Senator Sessions....

just 8 calls and 8 e-mails but so important for our cause, lets show Sen. Sessions what alipacer's are made of!!
    Instructions and contact information (below link)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-100207.html
    "Lou Dobbs for president campaign" need help here to!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-99798.html
    MCCAIN & HERNANDEZ ACTION ALERT!!!! TAKE ACTION NOW!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-100860.html
    SOSADFORUS, I have signed all petitions with ALIPAC and sent my faxes also through "numbersUSA.com"... Everyone can join for free and send CONGRESS, faxes free.

Quote Originally Posted by caasduit
    Yes, seniors will be getting a rebate as long as they are drawing social security benefits and the disabled are also included in this stimulus bill. Probably will be between $300-$500 each...

Thanks so much "SouthofNashville" your just what we need "Activists" the calls, faxes and e-mails are so important for us to get the word out and thanks for the info on Numbers usa alot of people are not aware of that!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast