Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    As in LegalUSCitizen's personal story above... divided loyalties are what is destroying this country. I am a firm believer in eliminating dual citizenship. People that come here must choose with which country their loyalty lies - and if they're going to come here and stay, then that loyalty should be first, foremost and exclusively in the new host country [US].
    I absolutely agree with you Phred.
    I second that motion. Dual citizenship equals conflicting loyalities. I was recently watching House Hunters and there was a hispanic family looking for a house in Florida. They found their dream house but at the very end of the program they made what I thought was a disturbing statement.

"We decided to settle here because we really miss home and it reminds us of our homeland."

My first thought was huh? Well if you miss it that much take your [mod edit] back. We don't need millions of people overrunning our country for self serving greed and material gain.

A little loyalty and graciousness for achieving in America what you could never achieve in your hell hole "homeland" would go a long way.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Principal Phil Cunningham said some families are alarmed.

"The families I know that are outside the documentation status are law abiding and hard working and should be treated with compassion, dignity and justice," Cunningham said.

Another way to put it.

"outside the documentation status"

But then the principal says they are law-abiding...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    "It's like they are being deported from their own country," she said.
    This statement illustrates the level of denial they are in regarding their illegal status.
    You are right. When parents bring their children into the country illegally they should indoctrinate them to that fact early and often. They should be open and honest about the possible consequences of those actions. Indeed, it would give the children the opportunity to make that part of the equation as they make their future plans; they might want to prepare themselves to return to their native country.

It is much like an adopted child. The experts say that it is best to tell them at the earliest age of their adoption so they grow up with knowledge of the fact.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12