Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In 2005, Hispanics health care cost North Carolina $299 million in public money. Don't think that includes the amounts eaten by private hospitals or federal spending. Sheesh, try going to an emergency room at UNC hospitals. The clerks will tell you stories about the same patients coming in with multiple IDs and never paying for the care...
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Immigrants like Yolanda Hernandez, however, argue that if there were cheap insurance plans available to her community, people would buy them.

"[Americans] have enough money to pay for insurance," she said. "They make good money and are educated. Unfortunately, we are not."
    UNBELIEVABLE!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

What did the pollsters expect the illegal aliens would say? I don't think any reasonable person would think they would say,"Yes we're a heavy burden on America's health care system". I think most Americans know a snow job article when they see one.

FLAGRANT DISINFORMATION!!! SHAMELESS AND SHAMEFUL LIES!!!

The researchers said illegal Mexican immigrants had 1.6 fewer visits to doctors over the course of a year than people born in the country to Mexican immigrants.
    So the illegal alien criminals don't visit the doctor as much as their anchor babies? Who'd a thunk it?

Good grief they are really trying hard to make us look stupid.

It seems to have backfired.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Low rates of use of health-care services by Mexican immigrants and similar trends among other Latinos do not support public concern about immigrants' overuse of the health care system," the researchers wrote.
    No one is saying it's just mexicans overusing the system. We are saying it's ILLEGAL ALIENS from wherever.

Perhaps if they did a study that included ALL illegal alien criminals and NOT just the mexican ones, we could get a poll that accurately depicts the aliens' healthcare financial burden on the American people.

Who's turning this into a race/ethnic issue?

Certainly not us Patriots.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

This shoddy "study" and lazy reporting from Reuters is posted right now as a headline story on the Yahoo home page (11/26/07 6:56pm PT). What unbelievable bias.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As an employee of a hospital in Arizona I am left speechless. This is the biggest lie I have ever encountered in my life. Our hospital administration made it no secret that the reason they had to charge so much for services was to make up for the non paying illegals. This is such BS it makes me sick. Shame on anybody who actually publishes these blatent lies.

So the great leap of logic presented here is that because the burden is less than another burden that somehow equates to no burden. How many people would say that state income taxes are not a burden because they are less than the burden of federal income taxes?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast