Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome robomiller and good point.

Paying for the cost of even one uninsured illegal alien's health care is a "burden" that should not be borne by American taxpayers and hospitals. Of course, we are dealing with millions of illegals which is very much a real burden -- especially to the many bankrupt and closed hospitals/trauma centers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by robomiller
    So the great leap of logic presented here is that because the burden is less than another burden that somehow equates to no burden. How many people would say that state income taxes are not a burden because they are less than the burden of federal income taxes?

I think state income taxes is extremely important if I like them or not. I’VE said for years if every American Right now gave just 10 dollars a week towards only the nation Debt we could have it gone in less time then we would if we left it up to fed taxes. I mean get the thing off our Backs, then the fed money can go for better things and the countries we owed can take a flying leap.

Banned
    bout 8.4 million of the 10.3 million illegal aliens in the United States are Latino, of which 5.9 million are from Mexico, the report said.
    Umm ?
    that aint right.
    I mean I know we are deporting more, but not that many, I dont think weve even hit the 500,000 mark this year

Illegal Latino immigrants do not cause a drag on the U.S. health care system
    Are you going to believe me or your lying eyes?
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Well then, if illegals don't have to pay, why should citizens have to pay? Just so I understand correctly, if I go to the hospital, I am not obligated to pay? Maybe we should all be demanding this special "right" eh?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Illegal aliens do not go to emergency rooms.....LOL! Illegal aliens wait until they get very sick that they can barely walk before walking into emergency rooms? LOL!
    Illegal aliens do not ruin our economy and do not use our services for their benefits? LOL!
    Illegal aliens contribute to our economy and help our country and our businesses? LOL!

Could you believe this bias reporting? They portray all of the illegal aliens as good honest hardworking people and they are all poor victims, never stating the truth.
    They never, ever show the rapists, killers, MS13's or the drug cartels crossing the border with tons of drugs. Whenever they show a child molester or a rapist its usually an American...Never one of the illegal aliens, we always get the truth only through the computer.
    Well, I would like to ask WNED why so many hospitals are going bankrupt, especially in California where its full of illegal aliens? A friend of mine works in the school district, where every single illegal alien mother that walks in is pregnant, with three in school, and one on the way.
    They are breeding like rabbits and quick. Of course the more babies they have the more WIC programs, and the more welfare help they get. For these children are eligible for welfare and or social security.

Deportation Si Se Puede!!! Enforce our Laws, Secure our Borders Mr. President!!

does anyone think this is one of mexicos media blitz to improve our view of illegals?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123