Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    I THINK ARIZONA HAS A RIGHT TO DO THIS BECAUSE, ILLEGALS GO TO THE ER FOR THE MOST TRIVIAL THINGS THAT DO NOT NEED TO BE SEEN ON AN EMERGENCY BASIS. THE GOVERNMENT IS WRONG FOR ALLOWING THEM TO DO THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE. THEY DON'T WANT AMERICANS DOING THIS SO WHY SHOULD ILLEGALS BE ABLE TO DO IT. WHAT OUR GOVERNMENT IS SAYING TO US IS, WE DO NOT MATTER AT ALL AND, ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE THE CHOSEN ONES IN THIS COUNTRY. THEY SHOULDN'T BE RECEIVING MEDICADE IN THE FIRST PLACE
    WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT US??????????
    WE ALL SHARE THE SAME PASSION AS YOU DO BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE USE NORMAL FONTS LIKE THE REST OF US! THE CAPS, BOLD AND ITALIC MAKES ME WANT TO QUIT THIS SITE BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU SEEM LIKE AN INSANE IRRATIONAL RADICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you. i needed to get that off my chest.

You want to quit this site because of someones writing style??? Give me a f-ing break. If you don't like her writing style, don't read her posts!! I personally don't have a problem with her writing style and love what she has to say. Grow up!!

Thanks, I needed to get that off MY chest
    Ditto that, Lady StClair always knows whats up!
    Damn straight she does!!

Banned
    GaPatriot, I know what you mean. I had to go to the E.R. with my son for a broken leg. In the room was a hispanic kid with a tiny little scratch on his head. It was not even bleeding. It was just a little boo-boo that you would put a band-aid on and forget about. His whole family was with him and they kept jabbering away in spanish. By the time my son got seen, I felt like I should be admitted for high blood pressure. Glad your husbands O.K. Didn't really understand, did you sneak in front of the illegal?

Banned
    Why are you posting with blue letters? You are acting all insane and stuff. Now I have to quit this site cause of you.

No, didn't "sneak" but the person assigned to the intake desk was away so two sign-ins occurred before they had a chance to remove the first one.

Because our problem was urgent and serious, we did go in before the pregnant illegal, but I am still not over it.

SORRY .................................................. .................................................. ...............
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

I just think it's rude, immature and childish for someone to have to post in all caps, all italics and all underline to make a point.

Just my opinion.

I'm bowing out now.....go fight your fight with one less person.

EVERY single other site I frequent, the moderator politely asks people to post in the same fonts, just for consistency. Yes, to me....to ME, lady st claire seems like a dominating radical because of the way she posts. As if HER posts are more important than the rest of us.

I'm done. I was using SARCASM when I replied to her, and what I got back was mean attacks.

What an eye opener.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick
    I just think it's rude, immature and childish for someone to have to post in all caps, all italics and all underline to make a point.

Just my opinion.

I'm bowing out now.....go fight your fight with one less person.

EVERY single other site I frequent, the moderator politely asks people to post in the same fonts, just for consistency. Yes, to me....to ME, lady st claire seems like a dominating radical because of the way she posts. As if HER posts are more important than the rest of us.

I'm done. I was using SARCASM when I replied to her, and what I got back was mean attacks.

What an eye opener.
    Hippie Chick-If it makes you feel any better I hate posts like that and skip over them because they are hard to read. I was also taught it's wrong to yell to get your point across.

"We're running an H.M.O. for illegal immigrants and if we keep it up, we're going to bankrupt the county,â€
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Lady St Clair is not shouting, thats just the way she talks. Lighten up.
    Patty, it's the font style that is IN YOUR FACE!! that she is referring to, not the content of her text. It's hard on the eyes, and yes, it becomes at times a LITTLE TOO MUCH!!!

With that being said, we still love ya Lady St Clair
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Banned
    I KNOW what she meant. I meant to say that LSC is not shouting, thats just the way she POSTS. Sorry, does not bother me a bit how she chooses to express herself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast