Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Illegal Immigration, Treason, and Buffet Restaurants

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/art ... ml?id=7729

Illegal Immigration, Treason, and Buffet Restaurants
    August 24, 2005 01:13 AM EST

by Jill Walker

I haven't digressed from my original plan. I'm going to share the history of Mexicans in the United States. However, I must start with an interjection that relates. I write this as I watch a team of "Hispanics" revitalize my apartment community.
    Only two Americans supervise and fix what's done incorrectly and there's a lot that had to be fixed. According to a construction worker I spoke with, it's cheaper that way and the contractor makes more money. It's an old story.

For three months I worked at a Golden Corral restaurant . . . home of the Great American Steak and Buffet. The home office of this franchise is in Columbus, GA. When I first started working there, the makeup of the staff was diverse, at least in appearance, which means race not necessarily beliefs. There were several Blacks, several Caucasians, and several "Hispanics" (there's that invented term again) to signify folks from Spanish speaking countries, most of whom said they did not speak English. Training and working with a few of them was a surreal experience in sign language and charades, albeit some were hard workers.

I remember when the assistant manager of our store told me to bone up on my high school Spanish. I reminded him that this was America and it would serve the next new "Hispanic" employee well to learn English. They don't have to anymore thanks to federal and state laws that fail to protect the American culture and workers. The burden is on us.

When a new management team was sent in, they wanted to make their labor bonus. Several American citizens lost their jobs and were replaced with "Hispanics", i.e., "Fernando" and his cousins, "Sanchez" and his wife and two sisters . . . you get the picture--nepotism as a way of supplying cheaper labor. Workers who had been loyal for several years were slowly replaced by Spanish-speaking folks who were given 60 hours per work week. Ironically, the "Hispanics" didn't receive full pay and were paid server wages of $2.13 an hour until they caught on that they were being cheated. American workers, on the other hand, had their hours cut to "why bother working" levels. If they complained, they were fired. Adding insult to injury was the fact that those replacements--some had green cards, some didn't--understood far more English than they let on. Words were parsed carefully and no one could say anything about training them properly or they'd be labeled a racist. When a godly job offer came through . . . I changed jobs. Others weren't as blessed as I was.

Evelyn worked several areas of the restaurant for more than two years before my arrival. A bit tough and serious about her work, it took my role in company public relations (a joke at best) to find out that Evelyn the Miserable is a dynamic woman with no time for slackers. When she asked a manager trainee why so many Spanish-speaking workers were being hired, she didn't get an answer and went back to work wondering how she would train them. One week after securing a raise and a promotion to crew leader, Evelyn was fired for being a racist, among other reasons the labor board didn't buy.

Rick was leaving early one night and gave salad bar closing instructions to a "Hispanic" co-worker. She seemed to understand, but didn't. When chastised by the manager trainee, Rick was furious. He'd done what was expected of him and was able to prove it wasn't his fault. He had received considerable praise from the manager a week earlier for his work and a raise, but Rick, a patriotic American, was fired for being a racist with the words, "You don't fit in here." It's ironic that the General Manager could crack a racist joke about Blacks and Mexicans without losing his job.

Situations like these are quite common and the lie that "Hispanics"and others are doing jobs Americans won't do should be rewritten. It's more like the jobs Americans aren't allowed to do, are fired from doing; or they wind up being replaced in the corporate-cultural shuffle that has transformed the US into a globalist's dream nation. Judeo-Christian America is almost pagan America and the anti-Christ's among us are celebrating.

And we are babbling . . . to each other . . . to the credit card companies when we can't pay our bills . . . to the computer tech folks in India, to the online techs in Malaysia, to anyone who will listen. And if we don't speak Spanish these days, we're often not in the running for many jobs that used to require only a sound knowledge of English, because our culture is so flooded with government sponsored immigrants.

Well, it's not a laughing matter anymore. As Joseph Fallon wrote in The Social Contract (Fall 2000), "In today's Orwellian America, where all groups are equal, but some groups are more equal than others, four radical 'Hispanic' organizations -- League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC), Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund (MALDEF), Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan (MEChA), and National Council of La Raza (La Raza) -- champion discrimination against non-Hispanics in general and European-Americans in particular." That's most of us . . . and if you think he's joking, get over yourself. He's not. Just turn on your AM radio at night and listen to all the Spanish-only shows and try to guess what they're saying.

Fallon says those four organizations are the bulwark of "the radical 'Hispanic' lobby and have succeeded in having the U.S. government advance their agenda in ten key areas." The first is "official identification and legal recognition of 'Hispanic' as a separate ethnic category," which it's not. What's amazing is that it will eventually be a crime to even mention one's ethnic identity, but divide and conquer is often a successful way for elites to stay in power. Add to ethnic identification the right to affirmative action and you have divide and conquer down pat. Then stop European immigration while allowing Third World and "Hispanic" arrivals in droves and the first part of the destroy America mission appears complete . . . but there's more . . .and the picture is bleak.

According to Fallon, our own Immigration and Naturalization Service "refuses to arrest and deport all illegal aliens" and grants "children born in the United States to illegal aliens U.S. citizenship; gives "all other children of illegal aliens free public education; provides "illegal aliens free social and welfare services; and grants "illegal aliens amnesties enabling them to apply for naturalization, and after obtaining U.S. citizenship, vote, run for elected office, and sponsor additional immigrants."

This nation is lost and our citizenship is totally devalued. How sad to be a pawn, but at least those pawns of the new world order are getting a good kickback from our government at our expense both financially and in the voting arena. In some states, illegals and non-citizens are being given the right to vote "in local, state, and federal elections. The Department of Justice is now stopping attempts by American citizens to state claims for election fraud and elected officials in congress (both state and federal) are "quashing legislation that would impose stiff penalties for election fraud." Then again, as Fallon points out, most of our ballots are no longer in English only, nor are forms for "welfare, social security, the IRS, and drivers' licenses." We no longer require applicants for citizenship who are "50 years old or older" to demonstrate an ability to speak English and "part of the U.S. naturalization ceremony is conducted in Spanish." Our government had sunk to new lows and "we the people" are paying the price.

Here's some more that Fallon noted. Our government is "penalizing private companies that require employees to speak English on the job" and "refuses to enforce any law that establishes English as the official language of State government." Elected officials will not pass laws or an amendment to the Constitution that recognizes "English as the official language of the government of the United States." The federal government has given its support "to those States that declare themselves officially bilingual or multilingual, and tacit federal and State of Texas support to the Texas city of El Cenizo for declaring, itself, officially Spanish only. This tacit support by the federal and State governments extends to the decision by the authorities of El Cenizo to fly the Mexican flag over City Hall."

Are you getting the picture yet? When will we vote such treasonous folks out of office? Will we do so before or after the entire Southwest is under the Mexican flag or will we wait until the United Nations comes in and takes everything we have from us?

Fallon listed four more areas of success for those who want to run us out of our own nation. Bilingual education is not just a nice way of having students speak two languages. It's being forced on the children by educating them mostly in Spanish and the parents have no way to object. School boards that don't comply are threatened with legal action for teaching "children in English; denying bilingual education to non-Spanish-speaking Indian immigrants from 'Hispanic' countries (i.e., refusing to educate them in their Indian languages and English) and instead teaching them in Spanish; manipulating 'bilingual' education to officially promote Spanish as co-equal to English."

Check out most of the products on your local supermarket or Wal-Mart shelves. They're in English and Spanish now, which is part of the new multiculturalism. Even corporate America has gotten in on the act. "Hispanic" is in and European-American is out . . . unless you're an elected official of European descent who plays the game. And here's the game Fallon says is being taught to our children: "demonizing, demeaning and eliminating the European-American heritage and identity of the United States wherever possible from school curriculum to the names of buildings and streets to the recognition of monuments and holidays."

For example, as Fallon stated, "In 1994, San Jose, California spent $500,000 of taxpayers' money to erect a statue to the Aztec god, Quetzalcoatl, in a public park replacing the previous monument of the Liberty Bell." (But a statue of Jesus would have sent the ACLU into a tizzy!) This goes hand in glove with the new land claims bill, H.R. 505, "Guadalupe-Hidalgo Treaty Land Claims Act of 1999," which allows "descendants of Mexican citizens who had been living in what is now the State of New Mexico at the time the land was acquired by the U.S. in 1848 (we paid for it) to submit community land grant claims challenging the existing ownership of private and public properties."

Are we nuts? Have we truly become so hateful of our own citizens that we would just give the land away after we paid millions for it in reparations after the wars with Mexico? That impending global government must be a god to those who champ at the bit for its arrival.

The last thing Fallon mentioned was freedom of speech, or the lack thereof. As he wrote, "refusal of federal, State, and local authorities to arrest and prosecute those 'Hispanics' who called for the assassination of California Governor Pete Wilson or made death threats to the sponsors of California Proposition 187 that denied free welfare services to illegal aliens; refusal of federal, State, and local authorities to protect billboards in Los Angeles calling for immigration reform or to arrest and prosecute those 'Hispanics' who threatened violence if the billboard was not taken down; the removal by local authorities of billboards in New York City that called for immigration reform in blatant violation of the First Amendment; enactment of 'hate crimes' laws which demonize European-Americans then interpreting such laws to cover 'hate speech' so as to legally and financially penalize any expression of 'politically incorrect' beliefs on immigration, bilingualism, multiculturalism, affirmative action, etc."

We're in deep trouble. Our government "of, by, and for the people," is no longer responding because the elites are running the show, and their multiple armies of pawns (perhaps terrorists) has arrived and gained power. It's been planned to go down this way for a long time and they're winning . . . and will win unless we get some moxy and fight back. There's evil afoot here and we shouldn't let it prevail. Vote them out, file impeachment petitions, and sound whatever alarms can be sounded . . .

The Democrats love the destruction of this nation and the Republicans have done nothing to slow it down. I would suggest that we start repenting and praying and mean it. September 11th was an overt attack on American citizens, but what's been happening behind the scenes, in political war rooms, in secret meetings between organizations out to destroy us, and on our borders has been equally dangerous. The worst thing we can do is nothing because it's the same as surrendering to evil.

Part 3 of this series will deal with one woman's trip to California and what she saw. It made her cry. It will make you cry, too.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

For three months I worked at a Golden Corral restaurant . . . home of the Great American Steak and Buffet. The home office of this franchise is in Columbus, GA. When I first started working there, the makeup of the staff was diverse, at least in appearance, which means race not necessarily beliefs. There were several Blacks, several Caucasians, and several "Hispanics" (there's that invented term again) to signify folks from Spanish speaking countries, most of whom said they did not speak English. Training and working with a few of them was a surreal experience in sign language and charades, albeit some were hard workers.

I remember when the assistant manager of our store told me to bone up on my high school Spanish. I reminded him that this was America and it would serve the next new "Hispanic" employee well to learn English. They don't have to anymore thanks to federal and state laws that fail to protect the American culture and workers. The burden is on us
    Funny that Golden Carrol is the subject of this article. Since it one of the companies here in Cincy that has all it's personal behind the counter and in the Kitchen that can only speak Spanish. I have sent them an E-mail but no response from them, on there hiring practices.
    Is sure seems to me, that it is there main practice to hire, other then citizens.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

GREAT article, Scuba. It is so true. Who, if not all of us have not experienced some if not all of what he talks about. And if you haven't experienced it, you will.....unless the voice of 87-90% of the American people is heard and responded to.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GC is not the only place. As many of you know and some don't, I drove an Armored Truck (money) for 20+ years, 5 years on the east coast and ther rest in So. California. This made it necessary to go into the kitchens of a whole lot of restaurants. While I was waiting for the manager to come to the office and give me his deposit for the day, I would look over the time card racks. I made a game out of counting employees as I entered the premisis, then counting time cards. Typically, there would be one time card fo every two to three bodies I saw. I could always tell the ones paying cash under the table as the day before their payday by their change order. Normally they would get a pile of $1's, 5's and 10's to make change, but the day before payday it would be $20, 50's and 100's to make payroll, so much for paying any tax. This was around 1989 or so, as time went by this practice ceased, I guess they all starting using phony social security numbers for workers compensation purposes presumably. After all we wouldn't want to impede commerce with something as trivial as obeying the law would we? Or would we?
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott