Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

USPatriot, I understand.
    I am only trying to help those who live inland understand what is going on down here. It's not all that simple and can be hard to explain to someone who has never been here.
    I live it and see it daily but it's still hard to describe in one simple post.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    USPatriot, I understand.
    I am only trying to help those who live inland understand what is going on down here. It's not all that simple and can be hard to explain to someone who has never been here.
    I'm glad you are posting and letting us know first hand what is happening from a "front line" perspective.

Has enforcement increased ? Are there more or less Illegals trying to cross,in your opinion ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Thank you for the education Mountaindog
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    USPatriot, I understand.
    I'm glad you are posting and letting us know first hand what is happening from a "front line" perspective.

Has enforcement increased ? Are there more or less Illegals trying to cross,in your opinion ?
    Enforcement has increased alot here due to all the homes being built to the west and the fence, the illegals are coming up here where it is more rural and they have a better chance of getting through.
    There is lots of open county but much of it is fenced in so BP can;t drive there but the illegals can walk through so if there are tracks the BP has to get out and track them which can be very time consuming. The BP has a few tricks of their own though.
    Traffic (illegal) has been slow at my place but it has been very hot lately however I'm sure it will pick up again when it cools down.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi MountainDog, I too am enjoying reading and learning through your writing. Many of us have no idea what goes on when it comes to the border and the Border Patrol. You have first hand knowledge and "no spin."

Thank you,

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12