Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

Illegal NAFTA tribunals don't over rule American law

Illegal NAFTA Corporate International tribunals don't over rule American rule of law & constitution.
    Mark Lowry
    September 10, 2007

American Patriots must understand where the battles are being fought to preserve our sovereignty. Bush and Clinton blame adverse affects of the Corporate Marxist invasion of America on “bindingâ€

Seriously.....I thought this couldn't be done.....now they act like it's a done deal. I want to know how to stop this! Another misguided loophole?
    Another "while you were sleeping law?"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to send this to our congressmen and demand they pull out of the NAFTA Agreement, this could solve so much!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

We need to send this to our congressmen and demand they pull out of the NAFTA Agreement, this could solve so much!!
    YES I HAVE BEEN EMAILING THEM TO GET OUT OF NAFTA OVER THE LAST SEVERAL MONTHS. I WRITE IN THE SUBJECT LINE

"NO NAFTA, CAFTA OR ANY OTHER *AFTA'S"

.....LIKE A PROTEST SIGN....IN CASE THEY DONT OPEN THE EMAIL SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN GETTING SO MANY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It seems like Nafta and the north American union is bad. But is there any good to it? It seems like the whole world is going to heck.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>