Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals & advocates to throw public tantrum in L.A.

!Ayer Votamos
    y Hoy Marchamos!
    Full Legalization Now!
    Stop the Ice Raids!
    Yes We Can!

March and Rally
    March 28, 2009 10am
    Broadway & Olympic
    Los Angeles CA 90015

Click here to view photos or click here to view the youtube video.

of December 10, 2008 Vigil/March at Federal Building

Let's hold Obama accountable!
    Today "HOPE" turns into action.
    "We can't wait 20 years from now to pass immigration reform! We can't wait 10 years from now to do it! We need to do

it by the end of my first term as President of the United States of America! And I will male it a top priority of my first year as President."

Barack Obama, Campaign Speech.

Southern California Immigration Coalition

28th St. Elementary School Acorn Chapter, Associtation of Raza Educators, Brown Berets, Comite de Mujeres Patricia Marin, CISPES-Los Angeles, Committee on Raza Rights-Oxnard, Danza Azteca Cuahtemoc, Frente Contra las Redadas, Hermandad Mexicana Transnational, Hermandad Mexicana Latinoamericana, Homies Unidos, IDEPSCA, Internet MECHA, ISO, MAPA, National Immigrant Solidarity Network, Palisadians for Peace, Placita Olvera Working Group, Puerto Rican Alliance, Radical Women, School of the Americas Watch, L.A. Somos Raza, Union del Barrio, and many more.

Email us to endorse the campaign at immigrationcoalition@yahoo.com

(323) 602-3480

http://immigrationcoalition.org/

28th St. Elementary School Acorn Chapter

Is this an LAUSD charter school????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Good luck whiners...

Not happening, look to the "Obama's aunt" debacle, and how he said her situation needed to have the rule of law applied, so, good luck with that demand of instant amnesty.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

AE

Should we email them?......
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Let's hold Obama accountable!
    Today "HOPE" turns into action.
    "We can't wait 20 years from now to pass immigration reform! We can't wait 10 years from now to do it! We need to do

it by the end of my first term as President of the United States of America! And I will male it a top priority of my first year as President."

Barack Obama, Campaign Speech.
    You morons have been used by obama! Don't you know by now obama was willing to say anything in order to get elected!

Amnesty is not up to the POTUS! It's up to the American people and we are vehemently opposed to any sort of amnesty for illegal invaders!

GET IT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These people are so worried about amnesty they don't even know what an economic crises this country is in? SELFISH FOOLS!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Go ahead....it will be additional proof that we don't need this kind in here.

....just goes to show the level of "intelligence" of these people...they have been throwing public tantrums for 3 years now and what has that gotten them? Nothing ...if anything it put their ill-advised and unjustified demands out in the open for all of mainstream America to see...and overwhelmingly oppose. The public tantrums and demands are falling on deaf ears....500,000 Americans lost their jobs in Nov, 600, 000 in December and another 500,000 in January.....our elected officials priorities are to assist American workers and their families get back to work. Illegal aliens need to shut up, be grateful they haven't been deported yet, and make arrangement with their families to repatriate voluntarily...that would be the most sensible, humane and moral course of action for them to take....one could only hope.

I could just kiss them for this wonderful gift. They are rioting in Europe, and I am sure by the time March rolls around, Americans will be looking for a fight. As this crisis gets worse, more people (the newly unemployed) will have more time to PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS GOING ON. They will be thinking about how the powers that be do not pay taxes as they sit and wait for their returns. They will be watching more Lou and Glen.

I can picture it now (fuzzy dream waves) Following the story about just how screwed our workers are, on pops these idiots and their anti-American, you owe us tantrums. (Back to the present)

I love the "where" part. They are stupid enough to hold it in California, you know, the place where even those still employed are getting paid in IOU's. Instead of state tax returns, they are getting IOU's. I think by April we are going to need a bigger server
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

re·form (r-fôrm) KEY

VERB:
    re·formed , re·form·ing , re·forms
    VERB:
    tr.

To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition.

To abolish abuse or malpractice in: reform the government.
    To put an end to (a wrong). See Synonyms at correct.
    To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
    VERB:
    intr.

To change for the better.
    NOUN:

A change for the better; an improvement.
    Correction of evils, abuses, or errors.
    Action to improve social or economic conditions without radical or revolutionary change.

I'm all for immigration reform.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast