Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals becoming more violent against Border Patrol

Jennifer Reardon Reports
    Illegals becoming more violent against Border Patrol
    May 31, 2005, 10:25 AM
    U.S. Border Patrol agents say they are the victims of escalating violence.

The problem is getting so bad, the Border Patrol says numbers of assaults against them are up almost 50% from where they were last year.

Agents in the Tucson sector are patrolling a total of 261 miles of border, but some are doing it from the confines of a cage.

The vehicles are called 'war wagons', literally designed to protect against rocks and boulders thrown by illegal smugglers.

But the metal caging won't protect agents from a problem that's gaining even more momentum.

"When our agents try to do a vehicle stop, criminal element try to run over our agent to evade arrest," says agent Jose Garza, from the Tucson sector.

So far this fiscal year, the Tucson sector of the Border Patrol has reported 163 acts of assault against agents, compared to a total of 118 for the entire fiscal year of 2004.

National reports say vehicle rammings are up 188%, shootings are up 122% and cases of rock throwing are up 23%.

Garza says, "They're getting frustrated because we're out there. We're encountering them more times."

Agent Garza says he knows, with more manpower and resources, will come more encounters with criminal activity.

There are no reports at this time of deaths or serious injuries to agents. Garza says those on patrol are constantly being trained about the dangers along the international line.
    http://kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=3409 ... =Printable
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Arm the border patrol with automatic weapons, including 20 MM cannon mounted on vehicles and tell them to fire at these vermin at will.

This is an outrage. And it is why we need the military down there now, d--- it!
    When we gonna wake up?

ADDITIONAL PROOF beyond any reasonable doubt of any reasonable mind that we need troops on the border NOW!

We need National Guard Troops in TANKS on the border. Let the bastards try to run one of those over with a pick up truck! What's the "range" on one of those guns?

Really, it just needs to be.....see one.....shoot one!!

Is that too harsh?

I think not. Remember the Korean Air Liner the Russians shot down because it "wandered" into the "protected air space of the Soviet Union"!!

Yep....and they were perfectly within their rights. Unfortunate, but that is what "sovereign air space" means.

Yep.....remember the two guys in the little Cessna that "wandered" 3 miles within the protected zone of the White House about 3 weeks ago?

Yep....in about 1 more minute, the order was to "take them out"!!

Yep....a police officer stops you, you get out of your car and run....they'll shoot you and ask questions later.

Yep.....see one......shoot one.....this is the Sovereign Protected Territory of the United States!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What we need on our Southern Border

(Mod Edit. No violence..read the rules) WG
    Knowledge is Power Power corrupts Study hard Be Evil

Now, THAT SHOULD WORK!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

....and I thought I was harsh...
    When we gonna wake up?

Let us not forget about the alligator moat thrown in there in the middle somewhere.........and high tension gridlines.......
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

This wouldnt be happening if they would close up the freakin borders.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

....and I thought I was harsh...
    Harsh it may be, but we are not gonna win this one by being "Nice". We've been doing that since 1965, and we can now see all around us what the result is. IMHO it is like lancing an infected boil. A little pain & damage now, to prevent much greater pain & damage later.
    Let us not forget about the alligator moat thrown in there in the middle somewhere
    The climate and ecosystem is not favorable to crocodilians, not enough water. Besides, they don't need to feed as often as lions.
    Knowledge is Power Power corrupts Study hard Be Evil

I agree, I've always agreed, I will continue to agree. These poor hardworking people are only about 50% drug smugglers, 30% human smugglers, 15% from terrorists countries and 100% Un-WANTED in this country.

Problem is, with so many millions BEHIND us in our own nations we'd have to fight from front and back. Our government has us in an awful position. We'll soon look like Iraq.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast